Chapter 109

"Hao, wait for me!" A somewhat familiar voice suddenly came from the end of the corridor.

Ning Zhiyu was suddenly startled.

He began to quickly recall where he had heard this voice in his mind.

ah!

Ning Zhiyu slapped his head and became excited.

Isn't this Alice's brother, Lu Hao's little boy, Mervyn Melky? He was responsible for the Federation anniversary bombing. Later, he even came all the way to the Fourth Army to give Alice a gift. It was also the Huyi Breath Stone that made him aware of Lu Hao's intentions. .

Why did he come to the palace?

A huge question mark popped up in Ning Zhiyu's mind, and he quickened his pace slightly, wanting to find out.

"Hao, my dear Hao~" Mervyn's voice came again.

Just now, Ning Zhiyu was just focusing on identifying sounds, but now Ning Zhiyu really noticed the "Hao".

Could it be that it's Lu Hao's Hao?

Ning Zhiyu was frightened by his own thoughts. His body ran uncontrollably, and he could feel his heart beating violently in his chest.

Finally, a bright light appeared in front of us.

The results of the previous training were reflected at this time. Even with a slightly protruding belly, Ning Zhiyu's speed was not slow at all. After another acceleration, the exit was finally within reach.

However, what greeted him was not the bright sunshine, but a rapidly approaching shadow.

The strong wind picked up Ning Zhiyu's hair, which was a little scattered due to running, and something struck directly at Ning Zhiyu's neck.

Too careless! Ning Zhiyu's heart skipped a beat, and she reflexively wanted to avoid him, but the opponent's speed was too fast.

Ning Zhiyu wanted to turn sideways, but the direction of his avoidance was blocked by the opponent. If it had been before, he could still avoid the opponent's attack next time (Yue Yao), but the existence of Sleepy made it difficult for him to do this action. It was very difficult, and he could only lean back hard, and at the same time reach out his hands to protect his neck as quickly as possible, trying to block as many of the opponent's attacks as possible.

Time seems to have been pressed on the slow down button, and all movements seem to have become slow motion.

Ning Zhiyu could clearly feel that the black shadow was getting closer and closer to him. He finally saw clearly that what was attacking him was a hand, a very slender and beautiful hand, but he didn't know what kind of injury it had. A few fresh scars have remained.

Ning Zhiyu opened his eyes wide and stared at the hand, quickly calculating in his mind the power of the attack he might receive. If he was cut away, in what position could he land on the ground in order to minimize the damage to Sleepy Sleep.

Obviously only a second or two passed, but Ning Zhiyu felt that a long time had passed.

Finally, that hand was about to touch the hand protecting his neck.

Ning Zhiyu gritted his teeth and prepared to be hacked away.

However, at this moment, the other party suddenly stopped, and the hand stopped about 1 centimeter away from Ning Zhiyu's hand.

The wind blew and a green leaf fell.

Ning Zhiyu maintained his original movements, only Yue Xiong's mouth was heaving due to the violent running just now.