Chapter 114 [Extra 2]

"Uncle, see you the day after tomorrow!"

"See you the day after tomorrow~"

Ferdinand smiled and hung up the communication, but the next second, the smile disappeared from his face.

He never expected that he, Ferdinand Dufferin, who had topped the list of the most popular Alphas in the Empire for the past five years, would be reduced to being worried about his mate by his 2-year-old nephew.

Doesn't he want to see the cute Omega every day when he goes home?

He wants it too! But where is his little sweetheart Omega, QAQ!

Today, Ferdinand is still alone.

But thinking that his most precious brother and cute little nephews would arrive the day after tomorrow, Ferdinand felt that his mood was better again, Omega? He also has one, one big and one small, and they look like the same mold, and they also come with a little Alpha, which is a huge profit!

On the third day, Ferdinand came back from the palace early, took a fragrant bath, put on his newly customized uniform, and drove the extremely cool aircraft that he had just modified by his subordinates to the airport of Emperor Star. .

Since the New Emperor took office, a series of reforms have been carried out. The air station of the Emperor Star has also been greatly changed. Not only have many facilities been added for civilian use, but in order to facilitate trade exchanges with the Federation, a new area has been specially built with direct access to the Federation. Over the years, the prosperity here can be seen.

Ferdinand arrived a little early. After parking the aircraft in the dedicated parking space of Dufferin's house, he prepared to browse the star network for a while to kill time.

As the New Year approaches, the number of topics on Star.com is extremely high.

To Ferdinand's surprise, the hottest topic turned out to be "Ferdinand this year?" 》.

Ferdinand:? ?

When I clicked on it, I almost made Ferdinand angry to death. It turned out to be a bet on whether he would be single before the Chinese New Year this year. The poster also claimed to be his biggest fan, ah! What's even more irritating is that the following replies are either "Hahahaha" or "I bet 50 cents that I won't do it." What the hell are they!

Ferdinand angrily closed this post and clicked on the second one.

"I heard that Admiral Lu Hao next door wiped out half of the Zerg race on his own yesterday! That's awesome! 》

Ferdinand: Are the citizens of this generation of the Empire all brainless? Why do you believe all the gossip? It's obviously just a small ethnic group, how can half a planet come from, ah!

Ferdinand had a dark face and poked his fingers hard on the virtual light screen in mid-air. The screen was turned off. Sure enough, it was better to have less contact with things like the Internet. They were full of weird things.

"Miaomiao is here to communicate~ Miaomiao is looking for my dear brother~ Pick up, pick up~ Brother, hurry up~" The sudden music made Ferdinand startled. He swept away his previous depression and quickly pressed the answer button.

The light screen reopened in the air, and three heads appeared on the screen.

"Brother, we are here, where are you?" Ning Zhiyu asked with a smile, holding two children, one large and one small, in his arms. The older one had a serious face, just like a mini version of Lu Hao, and the younger one and Ning Zhi Yu is almost carved out of the same mold, and the way he looks around is so adorable.