Chapter 44

When Ning Zhiyu woke up again, he felt refreshed.

Opening your eyes, the cockpit with cold silver light on the black background is still very recognizable.

Why did he return to Obsidian? Isn't he activating Lan Yao's key? What just happened?

A series of question marks emerged in Ning Zhiyu's heart.

Where is Lu Hao?

Ning Zhiyu looked up and found that Lu Hao was sitting in the passenger seat next to him, with his head hanging down and asleep. His left hand was firmly holding his right hand with their fingers interlocked.

Ning Zhiyu's face turned red.

Wanting to take his hand back, but afraid of waking Lu Hao, after hesitating, Ning Zhiyu chose to remain still for now.

His last memory was of the bright blue light when he activated Lan Yao. This kind of blurred vision and then fragmented memory seemed to have happened before.

So, he fainted again?

He thought that his condition had stabilized after several treatments, but he didn't expect that he would be given an ear scrape so soon. What was originally a perfect day would go awry again.

From this point of view, he was not blessed to accept the gift that Lu Hao carefully prepared for himself.

Ning Zhiyu felt a little depressed. He thought that such a cool mecha was already his, but he couldn't even activate the other person. He felt sad and angry.

Just as he was feeling sad, Ning Zhiyu suddenly felt something trembling slightly in the palm of his left hand.

I opened my left hand and saw that it was Lan Yao's key, the small blue ball.

Probably sensing that Ning Zhiyu's eyes were on him, the blue ball suddenly beat twice in his hand.

Hey~ Could it be successfully activated?

Ning Zhiyu suppressed his excitement, glanced at Lu Hao who was still sleeping, moved the blue ball to his left cheek, and asked softly, "Lan Yao?"

"It's me, Master~ You're finally awake~" A childish voice came out from the blue ball, and in a very humane way, he imitated Ning Zhiyu and lowered his voice.

Owner! It calls me master!

Speaking of which, he seemed to have heard "Master" before he lost consciousness. It turned out that it was not his auditory hallucination!

Ning Zhiyu was so excited that he wanted to get up and run around the training room a few times, but fortunately he still had sense and once again confirmed that he had not woken up Lu Hao, he continued to whisper to Lan Yao, "Lan Yao, can you tell me what happened?" What happened?"

Lan Yao was silent for three seconds before slowly saying, "Yes, I'm sorry master, it's all Lan Yao's fault. Lan Yao was too excited when activating it and failed to control the energy, causing the master to faint. I'm sorry..."

It was obviously just AI, but the simulation of emotions still made Ning Zhiyu feel its guilt.

"It doesn't matter," Ning Zhiyu, who didn't remember waking up in the middle, forgave it generously. After all, the biggest root cause of this incident was the instability of his own mental consciousness. "What happened next?"

"After the master fainted, General Lu Hao carried you to Obsidian. You woke up once, but your spiritual consciousness suddenly felt stimulated by something, and you fainted again. Fortunately, General Lu Hao used My own mental power has suppressed your mental agitation." AI can't lie, so Lan Yao completely narrated the whole story of the future.