Chapter 27

The person who came looked like he was in his fifties, with a dark complexion, a very majestic face, some unusually deep grooves on his forehead, and a thick beard that covered his entire chin, making him look very inhumane.

Mervyn was already very tall, but this man was even taller than Mervyn. He looked like a big black bear when he walked from a distance.

Lu Hao glanced at the three stars on the opponent's epaulette and the six medals in front of the evil moon. He already knew the opponent's identity and lifted his original vigilance.

At this time, the visitor also came closer. He stopped five steps away from everyone, took off his military hat and saluted everyone, "Sorry, I was so abrupt."

Hearing this title, several other people also realized the identity of the visitor.

As the only parent, Jing Huai stood up and smiled at the other party, "Admiral Melki, you're too polite. It's just children's play."

Nigel Melkey put on his hat. Unlike his serious appearance, his tone was very humble, "I wonder if Mr. Ning is awake?"

Jing Huai glanced at Lu Hao beside him.

Lu Hao took the initiative to take a step forward. Although he didn't know what this colleague with his father was doing here, he still showed a respectful attitude, "Xiao Yu is not awake yet. I don't know what the general wants to see him for." ?"

"Oh..." Nigel seemed a little disappointed when he heard that Ning Zhiyu hadn't woken up. Seeing Lu Hao's nervous look, he was slightly startled and then smiled. Maybe he didn't laugh often, so the old admiral started laughing. It was more scary than when he had a straight face, "Don't get me wrong, I was just entrusted by my daughter to say thank you to the beautiful big brother who saved her life."

After a moment of thought, a name appeared in Lu Hao's mind, "Alice?"

Lu Hao himself was stunned when he said this name.

The Nigel in front of me is dark, tall and strong, nicknamed "Admiral Black Bear", while Alice is short, white and tender, like a beautiful deer. These two are actually father and daughter?

Looking at Mervyn who just stepped aside, he believed that Alice and Mervyn were brother and sister. After all, they were both good-looking and had burgundy hair. However, Nigel was said to be Alice's father. ? The color of his hair is wrong too, Nigel's is closer to maroon, and his appearance... the gene must be mutated.

Except for Mi Er, no one else had seen Alice, so they didn't understand why Lu Hao was so surprised. As Mi Er, the only person on the field who had come into contact with Alice besides Lu Hao, he just lazily raised his head. He raised his eyelids, then closed them again.

"Ahem," probably because the surprise in Lu Hao's eyes was too obvious, Nigel explained helplessly, "Alice looks more like her mother and father, and as for Mervyn, he looks more like me."

This time everyone's expressions were a bit hard to explain. Did Admiral Nigel have any misunderstanding about his appearance? Mervyn's appearance can be considered very handsome. Apart from his similar stature, how else are he similar?

Even Merwin himself twitched the corner of his mouth and opened his lips slightly, but finally decided not to refute his father's face.

Although he was not convincing at all, Lu Hao did not intend to get entangled with the other party on this issue.

And Nigel, who learned that Ning Zhiyu hadn't woken up and had a lot of things to deal with behind him, didn't want to stay any longer, "Since Xiao Ning hasn't woken up yet, I won't bother you. See you later."