Chapter 51

"Just, I miss you!" Ning Zhiyu blurted out.

When the words came out, he realized what he had said and hurriedly covered his mouth, but it was obvious that he could not take back what he had said.

"I, I..." Ning Zhiyu was embarrassed to look at Lu Hao, and withdrew his hand, lowered his head and looked at the fingers intertwined with each other, hesitating, trying to say something to save the situation.

"I miss you too." Lu Hao interrupted Ning Zhiyu's words, his dark black eyes firmly locked on the fair face in the picture, and he placed it on the armrest in the unnoticed shadow. His hands were clenched into fists, even trembling slightly.

Ning Zhiyu suddenly raised his head and looked into those deep black eyes in disbelief.

I miss you too. These five simple words exploded directly in Ning Zhiyu's mind like a huge firework, vigorously and leaving a deep enough mark.

Plop, plop, Ning Zhiyu's heartbeat began to accelerate violently, and his cheeks instantly heated up.

For a moment, the two of them looked at me and I looked at you, but no one spoke.

Just when Ning Zhiyu felt that he was about to suffocate, Lu Hao in front of him suddenly flashed and then disappeared.

? ? ?

Where is Lu Hao?

Turning on the optical brain and looking at the video interruption reminder, Ning Zhiyu guessed that it was a problem with Lu Hao's signal.

After waiting for five seconds, there was still no new communication coming in from the brain. Ning Zhiyu breathed a long sigh of relief, and then slumped directly on the driver's seat, while putting the back of his hand against his cheek in an attempt to cool down.

Different from the calmness on the surface, the groundhog in Ning Zhiyu's heart was screaming continuously.

God, how can Lu Hao be so seductive! How could such words be said directly without any warning! Fortunately, the video was interrupted, otherwise I might have had to perform a transformation into a crayfish on the spot!

Although he deliberately suppressed his thoughts, the more he didn't want to recall, the scene kept reappearing in Ning Zhiyu's mind, and even had its own voice. Lu Hao's deep voice played over and over again in his mind like a stereo surround sound. Played back in ears.

Ning Zhiyu felt that he was really getting ready, and the warmth on the back of his hands had no effect at all. He unbuttoned four buttons on his collar, holding his shirt and shaking it back and forth, in an attempt to relieve his high temperature. But it's just a drop in the bucket.

"drop."

The sudden sound of the notification sound made Ning Zhiyu startled.

He quickly re-twisted the buttons, sat upright, took two deep breaths, and clicked on his brain.

Looking at the envelope-shaped message above, he realized that it was a text message notification tone, not a video communication.

The person collapsed again, and Ning Zhiyu weakly opened the text message.

It was a message from Lu Hao, sent a minute ago.

'The signal is missing, please contact me if you have any questions. Don't miss it. '

Sure enough, there was something wrong with the signal.

Ning Zhiyu breathed a sigh of relief as he no longer had to watch videos for a short period of time, thinking like an ostrich that time would directly dilute this short period of memory.