Chapter 110

After all, in the palace, Ning Zhiyu and Lu Hao did not dare to be too clingy. They had to separate after confirming that each other was safe.

Before leaving, Ning Zhiyu hurriedly took off the optical brain of his empire and gave it to Lu Hao.

Lu Hao was slightly startled and quickly realized that it was indeed his Xiao Yu. The optical brain that could contact his people was what he needed most now.

Lu Hao grabbed Ning Zhiyu and kissed her hard. He said "Wait for me" and left without looking back. The reason why I didn't look back was because I was afraid that if I took one more look, I would be reluctant to leave.

The two of them were at the top of the corridor, and Lu Hao disappeared from Ning Zhiyu's sight in a flash.

Ning Zhiyu leaned against the stinging vines, looked at the bright sky outside, and touched his lips.

The smell of Lu Hao's pheromones still lingered on the tip of his nose, and his lips were still stained with Lu Hao's warmth. Ning Zhiyu pinched himself hard.

He found Lu Hao!

Belated joy enveloped Ning Zhiyu. He touched his belly with an extremely sweet smile on his lips, "Sleep, we found daddy!"

Having had enough rest, Sleeping pushed Ning Zhiyu's belly in a dignified manner.

"Hey hey hey!" Ning Zhiyu giggled, and he was in a good mood and didn't plan to hang around anymore.

When Ning Zhiyu returned to the banquet, it was still as lively as when he left.

Ning Zhiyu glanced around and easily found Lanster and Mond, who were talking to a thin middle-aged man who looked very gentlemanly. Ning Zhiyu hesitated for a moment and did not bother, but decided to find a quiet corner to taste the empire's delicacies.

Maybe it was because the big stone in his heart was finally relieved, Ning Zhiyu's appetite was whetted.

What surprised him was that the small desserts at the banquet were not only exquisite and beautiful, but also tasted first-class. He even saw chocolate in them!

Ever since, without paying attention, Ning Zhiyu had eaten his fill.

When Mond and Lanster came to find him, he was already halfway leaning on the sofa and unable to move.

"What's going on?" Lanster asked worriedly.

"Hiccup," Ning Zhiyu burped directly as soon as he opened his mouth. He smiled guiltily and said in a low voice, "Just, I ate too much."

"Pfft." Mond couldn't hold back his laughter.

Lanster's expression was also very difficult to describe.

"Ahem, it's really delicious." Ning Zhiyu tried hard to explain to himself.

"Let's go back." Lanster helped Ning Zhiyu up from the sofa.

Um? Ning Zhiyu was a little confused. Everyone else in the hall was still chatting happily, and it didn't look like they were leaving. But then he thought about it, Lanster must have come to this banquet for other purposes, and things must have been settled by now. , so I had to leave early, otherwise it would be too late to turn around and run away again if the incident happened. After all, this is what is written in the novel.

Ning Zhiyu, who thought he had discovered the truth, moved closer to Lanster and asked in a low voice, "Do you want me to pretend to be upset?"

Lanster: ...Although I don't know what Ning Zhiyu was thinking about, this idea is really good.