Chapter 103

"Haha~" Lanny laughed at himself, but his movements were too big and the wound was involved, making his expression look particularly ferocious, "You still think that I am a traitor to the Federation?"

"Otherwise?" Ning Zhiyu looked at him coldly.

Lanni looked a little excited, "I am a traitor, do you think Lu Hao can still survive to this day? I am a traitor, do you think the Fourth Army can still be safe?"

Ning Zhiyu remained unmoved, "Who knows what you are planning."

"Hahahaha, what a plan, cough cough cough..." Halfway through Lanni's mocking laugh, he didn't know whether he was choking on saliva or blood, and suddenly started coughing violently.

Seeing him looking like he was about to cough up his lungs, Ning Zhiyu regretted it for a second, but immediately put away his sympathy. There was no need for mercy towards traitors.

It took Lanni longer to recover this time, probably because he was too lazy to hide it in front of Ning Zhiyu anymore. He didn't even wipe the blood from the corners of his lips.

Lanny stared straight at Ning Zhiyu, his expression returned to the way he looked at Ning Zhiyu before, cold and a little contemptuous, "I am not a traitor to the Federation."

Ning Zhiyu raised his eyebrows with an expression of "I don't believe it anyway, you just made it up".

"I'm not." Lanny repeated. He should have disdained to explain to Ning Zhiyu, but for some reason, maybe because he had been holding it in for too long, he suddenly had the desire to talk to Ning Zhiyu. As for the target, Who it is may not be that important.

"When they found me, I had already entered the First Federal Military Academy and became Lu Hao's roommate." This story was very long, so Lanni was not as anxious as before, but began to tell it slowly. .

Ning Zhiyu continued to look at Lanni coldly, but his heart was not as stable as he showed.

Why has no one told him that Lanni and Lu Hao were roommates when they were in military school? Um?

"Perhaps they were worried about alerting the enemy. They only approached me anonymously on the Star Network at first, so I didn't notice anything strange." Lanny's eyes fell in the distance, as if he was lost in memories.

Ning Zhiyu listened quietly. He didn't know whether it was because Lanny's expression was too calm or his tone was too sincere, but he began to waver. Maybe Lanny was really not a traitor?

"It wasn't until we entered the Fourth Army Corps as an intern in our senior year and I officially became Lu Hao's adjutant that they began to show their flaws little by little." Lanni continued, "At first I thought I was being overly concerned, until they wanted to show off their Strength, the news revealed in advance time and time again came true, and I learned that there really is such an organization in the Federation."

Ning Zhiyu's face darkened, "Since you noticed something was wrong, why didn't you tell Lu Hao?"

"Ha~" Lanny sneered, "Tell him, and what next? At that time, all I knew was an anonymous ID on the Star Network, not to mention whether the higher-ups would believe it. Even if they believed it, they could find out What? Do you think people in the empire would be so clueless as to leave clues?"

Ning Zhiyu: Okay...

"At first, I planned to sit still and see if I could find some key clues. The more I learned about it, the more I realized that what I saw was just the small tip of the huge iceberg sticking out of the sea level. Under the sea level, there was something I had never imagined. A terrible empire that cannot be reached." A bitter smile flashed across the corner of Lanni's mouth, "Moreover, they are really cautious. For so many years, except for knowing that there is a key high-level person in the Fourth Army who is one of them, I know nothing else. I don't know, I don't even know who this person is."