Chapter 2

"Sorry, because you did not apply for rejection of matching before the age of 18 and have not registered an Alpha letter of intent, so in accordance with the latest federal law, the association will assign you an Alpha partner by default based on genetic matching. This result cannot be reset or cancelled.

"Please rest assured that our matching system is the most advanced and complete in the entire star field. Statistics show that 98.9% of Omegas are very satisfied with the allocation results. Please do not be resistant to the results.

"For your physical and mental health, the association recommends that you get in touch with this match as soon as possible. I wish you a happy life."

Ning Zhiyu hung up the communication indifferently, and was even very rude without even saying goodbye.

Although the tone of the reception staff at the association was gentle, it was obvious that there was no room for change in the matching result.

Therefore, on the third day after entering this interstellar ABO novel, in order to reverse the cannon fodder ending, Ning Zhiyu thought hard and finally came up with a strange trick - not pretending to be a Beta and regaining his Omega status. He thought he had made a good move, but he was not proud of it. After half a day, I was brought back to my original shape by the cruel reality.

It's all wasted effort, and it even makes the situation even more confusing.

Ning Zhiyu felt that he needed to calm down.

The warm water rushed through the body, taking away the sticky sweat, and the light verbena-scented shower gel finally gave Ning Zhiyu a brief relief from his tense nerves from the nightmare.

Fifteen minutes later, Ning Zhiyu, who had put on clean and fresh pajamas, stood in front of the mirror.

Looking at the boy in the mirror, Ning Zhiyu once again realized that he had traveled through time.

Ning Zhiyu was already twenty-four years old before he traveled through time. In comparison, the boy in the mirror looked much younger.

Although he and "Ning Zhiyu" have the same name and similar facial features, they are not the same person after all. Once he is used to looking at his own face and then looking at each other, the difference that cannot be ignored always makes him feel like a dream. A sense of unreality.

"Ning Zhiyu" has a pair of particularly beautiful blue eyes. Even if he looks at them many times, Ning Zhiyu can't help but sigh. These eyes that seem to carry the stars and the sea really add a lot of color to this face.

If the original appearance can be rated as 8 points, with these eyes, it can be rated as 9.5 points. The reason why it cannot be rated as 10 points is because the original owner has a thick head that makes Ning Zhiyu very miserable.

That's right, the original owner left a gap.

Although I know that the original owner most likely did this to weaken his image as an Omega, understanding does not mean that he can accept it.

It would be fine if the original owner looked tougher, but because of his blue eyes, he is even more refined than Ning Zhiyu himself. It is very, very inconsistent with the appearance of Ning Zhiyu. Ning Zhiyu would be disappointed every time he looks at it, if not for the fear of OOC (1), he must buy a wig and wear it immediately.

After wiping two handfuls of hair with a towel, Ning Zhiyu reluctantly found one advantage of this hairstyle - it dries quickly.

Back in the room, with about ten minutes left before the scheduled half-hour, Ning Zhiyu accidentally clicked on the email again.