Chapter 4

The sudden chill made Ning Zhiyu tremble, and he turned his head to the side. It was Lanster.

The other person didn't know when he sat down next to him without saying a word, and the cool touch was the other person's hand.

Probably because the panic in Ning Zhiyu's eyes was too obvious, Lanster silently retracted his hand and moved it to the side silently.

But will Ning Zhiyu just pretend that nothing happened?

Yes, he will.

As an impostor who was always worried that his OOC would be discovered, Ning Zhiyu was timid and planned to forget these three seconds of memory.

However, Lanster is a decent person. When he came to his senses, he obviously realized that his behavior was a bit abrupt, but this did not mean that he could tolerate his kind concern being regarded as abnormal behavior.

"How's your body?"

The tone was cold and calm, but unexpectedly, Ning Zhiyu heard a trace of concern from it.

After being reminded by Lanster, Ning Zhiyu belatedly remembered the plot that he had ignored.

In the original work, at this point in time, the protagonist Gong Mond has realized that he has a crush on the protagonist Shou Lanster, so this time he tried to find a way to get a big boss's private training hall for special training, and invited Lance special.

This training hall has the most advanced mechas and the most complex simulation rooms in the Federation. This is an irresistible option for Lanster, who wants to achieve good results in actual combat exercises to gain an internship with the Fourth Army during his senior year. invitation.

Originally, Lanster wanted Ning Zhiyu to go with him, but firstly, Ning Zhiyu had already vaguely sensed Mond's feelings for Lanster and was unwilling to be the light bulb. Secondly, it happened that his estrus period was about to arrive during this period. , even after taking inhibitors, Omega was not suitable for overload training during this period, so in the end only the protagonist and the two went to the training hall.

The original work did not mention what happened to "Ning Zhiyu" during this period, but with his tragic ending after the contact and the time when Ning Zhiyu passed through, I am afraid that problems have already arisen for "Ning Zhiyu" during this period of estrus. .

And Lanster should have noticed something, so he asked this question.

Unfortunately, when Ning Zhiyu came through, the body's estrus had passed, and he was now completely alive and kicking. However, considering some of his tricks and actions, Ning Zhiyu felt it was necessary to get a vaccination first, "It's okay for now. ."

Perhaps because he trusted Ning Zhiyu to solve the problem on his own, or perhaps because he believed that inhibitors could solve all Omega problems, Lanster did not have any doubts about Ning Zhiyu's answer.

Reaching out and turning off the optical brain, Lanster stood up and said, "Let's go."

Ning Zhiyu was stunned for a moment before he realized that this was calling him to set off to gather.

Ning Zhiyu suddenly discovered that compared to being exposed as an impostor in OOC, how to accurately understand the meaning of the other party's words as precious as gold seemed to be a more difficult task.

He, Ning Zhiyu, entered the interstellar ABO novel on the fourth day, and his life was still so difficult.

...

The spacecraft with the huge logo of the Federal First Military Academy painted on its tail has been sailing in the boundless universe for three days.

Due to the diversion caused by a meteorite belt encountered on the way, the military cadets who were originally scheduled to have started actual combat exercises were still trapped in the spacecraft at this time.