Chapter 7

Ning Zhiyu was assigned to the third round of night watch, partnering with Joe Bovi, the Beta from the mecha manufacturing department, from 2 to 4 in the morning.

Before getting into the tent, Ning Zhiyu searched Lu Hao intentionally.

The surrounding light was a bit dark, and he could barely see two figures about twenty meters away from his tent. The two referees, who had almost no presence along the way, seemed to be communicating softly.

Being too far away and the other party's voice was too soft, Ning Zhiyu didn't hear anything and could only withdraw his eyes with some disappointment. At this time, he didn't notice that he had such an emotion that he shouldn't have. .

Turning around to face the silver-gray tent, Ning Zhiyu's mouth twitched slightly.

He had studied the tent carefully before in the dormitory. He had no problem folding and placing the tent, but his posture was very awkward every time he entered and exited the tent.

Ning Zhiyu decided to take a peek at others. On the left, Lanster entered the tent very gracefully. On the right, Joseph's posture was also normal. Is this thing just like getting into an SUV? It takes some effort to sit in it beautifully. talent?

Ning Zhiyu didn't believe in evil. He tried hard to remember Lanster's actions, bent down, carefully opened the door curtain, stepped forward with one leg, squatted lower, put his weight forward, turned around, retracted the other leg, and put down the other leg. Door curtain hand.

very good! This pose must be beautiful!

Ning Zhiyu, who secretly gave himself a thumbs up in his mind, didn't know that the moment he turned around, a serious gaze fell on him. Seeing his funny movements, the owner of the gaze could not control the corners of his mouth. A flash of smile shocked the colleagues across from him.

The night on δ317 was a bit cold. Fortunately, the tent's insulation function was very good. As soon as Ning Zhiyu entered, he felt his whole body warmed up.

Unfortunately, because it needs to be compressed into a round ball, there is nothing in the tent. Only the pillow has a curved position to prevent people from getting stiff.

Ning Zhiyu lay down on his back inside. Although there was no quilt, the bottom of the entire tent was specially designed with an air cushion, which made it quite comfortable to lie down on.

Ning Zhiyu was very tired after running around for almost a whole day. After a while, he fell into sleep.

In the dream, he returned to his home on Earth.

A certain idol selection program was playing on the TV in the living room, and his sister was watching it with interest right next to him. While watching, she was still chatting with someone on her mobile phone, and from time to time she let out a string of laughter like silver bells. .

On the sofa on the left, Dad was reading the newspaper with his legs crossed. The flat glasses he had complained about many times and used to look cool were still on the bridge of his nose. A half-drunk cup of Mingqian Longjing was still floating on the coffee table in front of him. A few wisps of heat.

The sound of hot dishes being cooked came from the kitchen. It was her mother who was preparing dinner. Soon a strong aroma reached Ning Zhiyu's nose. It was his favorite sweet and sour short ribs.

This scene happens almost every weekend, and it is a scene that Ning Zhiyu is very familiar with.

Everything is so beautiful.

"Ding dong——" The doorbell rang suddenly.

My sister stood up immediately and jumped to open the door.