Chapter 8

Lu Hao led the way, and Ning Zhiyu followed leisurely behind.

The two of them had already left the camp for some distance. As they got further away from the camp, the light in the woods became darker and darker. Fortunately, Lu Hao seemed to deliberately guide Ning Zhiyu to walk slowly. Ning Zhiyu used the faint light to The light stepped on the other party's footprints, but it went quite smoothly.

After walking for about five minutes, Lu Hao in front finally stopped.

A bright light came from the front, and Ning Zhiyu realized that the two of them had walked to the river not far from the camp. The river was a bit wide, and the light from a nearby star fell on the river through the trees on both sides. The sparkling water is actually very beautiful.

Ning Zhiyu was fascinated for a moment, but Lu Hao suddenly turned around and brought him back from his thoughts.

"Ahem." Lu Hao cleared his throat, his deep gaze falling on Ning Zhiyu.

Compared to the two projections, being face to face at such a close distance gave Ning Zhiyu a greater sense of oppression. Ning Zhiyu even felt that his heartbeat was involuntarily speeding up, so he quickly stopped looking at each other. Pretending to be nonchalant, he cast his gaze towards the river.

"I'm sorry about that time," a low voice sounded in Ning Zhiyu's ears. Probably because the surroundings were too quiet, the other party's voice sounded more nervous than in the first video, "The κ61 planet mother bug suddenly rioted. , I had to come forward."

Unexpectedly, Lu Hao came to apologize to him. Ning Zhiyu was not angry at first, but when he heard the other party explain in such detail, he felt a little embarrassed, "No need to apologize, business is more important."

As a δ317 star specially reserved for military students for exercises, all Zerg species are under the control of the military, with the highest being only E-level, and they are often organized into small family units, and the largest group can only have a few dozen animals.

But in the star fields outside the Federation, the planets actually occupied by the Zerg are much more terrifying.

A Zerg planet usually has a mother worm and tens of thousands of zerg under it. Normally, the mother worm stays quietly in her nest and is responsible for giving birth. But as soon as she suddenly rebels, the whole planet's zerg will fall into a frenzy.

The whole planet!

Even just thinking about that scene made Ning Zhiyu feel numb.

However, Lu Hao was now standing in front of him, thinking that the riot had subsided.

Feeling slightly relieved, Ning Zhiyu thought of another question, "Is it okay to tell me this?"

"It doesn't matter, it's not a secret." Lu Hao replied. As the Fourth Legion that sticks to the northern part of the federation and has to deal with the Zerg every day, incidents like mother insect riots are not frequent, but they happen several times a year. It's really not much of a secret.

"So being a referee is also a task?" Ning Zhiyu's eyes fell on the lone star on the opponent's epaulette, and he asked the question in his heart.

"No," Lu Hao was startled for a moment, then quickly realized. No wonder the other party pretended not to recognize him along the way. It turned out to be a misunderstanding. "The mission has ended. I am on vacation now."

Lu Hao paused, then continued to add, "Originally, the person who came was a major general from my subordinates. I estimated that you would participate, so I used his identity."

I am pure O and don't pretend to be a Beta [wearing books]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें