Chapter 70

"Then when you gave me the gift, did you already know its meaning?" Ning Zhiyu looked at Lu Hao with a smile, with an expression on his face that he must have been caught by me.

Lu Hao was caught off guard by the question.

Looking at the box that had been closed by Ning Zhiyu, Lu Hao suddenly realized that Ning Zhiyu might have noticed his feelings for him earlier than he thought.

Although it was a bit surprising, Lu Hao did not intend to deny it.

"Otherwise?" Lu Hao said without comment, touched the clear blue ball and put it back into Ning Zhiyu's hand.

"Then you specially brought it with you to give it to me?" Ning Zhiyu asked, feeling the warmth of Lu Hao's palm transmitted from the ball.

This is something Ning Zhiyu has never thought about.

Although the two of them were already official fiancés through the Omega Association at that time, Lu Hao didn't know him at all, so he couldn't have fallen in love at first sight after looking at his profile and having a video chat, right?

It's really not like Lu Hao's style to prepare such an expensive gift when they meet for the first time.

"Being a referee was a spur-of-the-moment decision, so I didn't prepare a gift," Lu Hao smiled, feeling a bit proud when talking about this topic, "This one was found near the tree where I got separated from the rest of the group. of."

Ning Zhiyu's eyes widened with disbelief on his face, "So lucky?"

If he remembered correctly, Mond should have called for him at that time, and in order to pretend not to reveal Lanster Omega's identity, Lu Hao took the initiative to leave for a while, but when he came back, he gave him this Huyi Breath Stone.

You must know that because the number of Huyi Breath Stones in circulation is too rare, one has now been sold at a very scary price. He suspected that Alice got the stone directly from Admiral Nigel, otherwise with Alice Si's pocket money definitely can't afford it.

In the end, Lu Hao actually said that he picked one up while walking around?

"Well," Lu Hao held Ning Zhiyu in his arms, "so God thinks we are a perfect match."

"Pfft~" She didn't expect Lu Hao to say such goosebumps-inducing words. Ning Zhiyu laughed and fell into Lu Hao's arms.

After a fuss, Lu Hao was rushed to the bathroom by Ning Zhiyu to take a shower. After traveling for so many days and being busy since arriving at the base, even an iron man would be tired.

Lying on the broad wood, listening to the gurgling sound of water coming from the bathroom, Ning Zhiyu swallowed nervously.

Although he had gone through all sorts of things, he was basically in a daze at that time. If something happened again when he was awake, tsk tsk tsk, it would make people blush just thinking about it.

The words on the optical computer screen in front of him had turned into heavenly scriptures. Ning Zhiyu found that after reading a sentence repeatedly for a long time, he still didn't understand a single word.

At this moment, the sound of water in the bathroom stopped.

Ning Zhiyu was so excited that he turned off his computer and quickly lay down with his back to the bathroom. He pulled up the quilt and looked like he was already asleep.

When Lu Hao opened the bathroom door, what he saw was a tall bulge on the broad wood.

Lu Hao immediately calmed down his footsteps and lay down on the half of the wood left by Ning Zhiyu.