Chapter 92

When Lu Hao came out of the kitchen with the sweet soup, Ning Zhiyu and Lu Luojun were close together, their heads almost touching each other, looking at what they were looking at in mid-air on a screen that seemed to be in semi-private mode. , even he didn't notice when he walked in front of him.

Lu Luojun poked a certain place with his finger and asked Ning Zhiyu softly, "This?"

Ning Zhiyu bit her finger, thought for a moment, then shook her head, "Isn't it a little too tender?"

Lu Luojun slid his fingers in the air and continued to ask, "What about this?"

Ning Zhiyu hesitated, "Too gorgeous?"

Lu Luojun was not impatient at all and slid again. This time he rejected it without asking, "No, the yellow is too rustic and not suitable for you. How about this blue?"

Ning Zhiyu frowned, obviously very troubled. While hesitating, he felt something in his peripheral vision. He turned his head and met Lu Hao's eyes. He immediately grabbed Lu Hao's hand as if he saw his savior, "Ah. Hao, you came at the right time!"

After that, he sat further to the side and pulled Lu Hao between him and Lu Luojun.

From the moment Lu Hao sat down, Lu Luojun's expression returned to his usual iceberg face, completely losing the look of a gentle sister.

After Ning Zhiyu finished this series of actions, he probably felt that his actions were too abrupt, so he leaned forward and explained to Lu Luojun, "Sister, I listen to Lu Hao on all these things, you can just discuss it with him~ "

The moment Ning Zhiyu poked his head out, Lu Luojun immediately softened his expression, but his tone was full of disgust for Lu Hao, "What does he know as an Alpha? Can he tell the difference between lipstick numbers?"

"Ahem," Ning Zhiyu wanted to say that actually he couldn't tell the difference, but facing his sister, he could only do Tai Chi, "Then let's discuss it together~"

After saying that, Ning Zhiyu shrank back with a fake smile, and the tall Lu Hao just blocked him tightly.

Lu Hao gave Lu Luojun a cold look. Has she forgotten that she is also an Alpha?

After the two Alphas looked at each other with disgust for a moment, they finally chose a temporary compromise because of Ning Zhiyu who was standing aside.

The angle was correct, and Lu Hao finally saw what Lu Luojun and Ning Zhiyu were discussing. From the looks of it, it seemed to be wedding hall decoration?

Lu Hao later remembered that he still owed Ning Zhiyu a wedding.

The original plan was to wait until he finished his internship and got his diploma before discussing it. Now that he has a baby, he should really make arrangements intensively. Although male Omegas are less pregnant than females, if they hurry up, they will have to make arrangements at the latest. The wedding was held within five months.

It just so happened that he was still hesitating whether to let Ning Zhiyu return to the Capital Star to have the baby. If there was a wedding, he could not only escort him to the Capital Star in person, but Ning Zhiyu could just stay there after the wedding. It was the best of both worlds. .

But before that...

"Can you still take annual leave this year?" Lu Hao turned his head and asked Lu Luojun. Although the two of them didn't like each other very much except for official duties, they were siblings after all, and Lu Hao didn't want Lu Haojun to miss his wedding to Ning Zhiyu.

Lu Luojun's face darkened when he heard this, he glared at Lu Hao angrily, and cursed secretly, "Damn Archibald, he really knows how to choose the right time."