Chapter 33

"The application is approved. Then let him follow you directly to the base and temporarily assume the status of a trainee adjutant." Lu Luojun handed a portfolio to Lu Hao.

Lu Hao took the portfolio and said, "Thank you."

"Why are you being polite to me?" Lu Luojun turned around and looked at the stars outside through the huge window. "Originally, he could get a commendation for saving so many people this time, but now because he has to keep a low profile, he has changed to this I lost my quota."

"You're lucky to be fine. You don't expect so much." Lu Hao also cast his gaze out the window. "Miel said that with this opportunity, he might be able to solve the problems left over from his previous mental strength. This is not a bad idea." A loss."

"How is the situation now?"

"Before I left, I took off the instrument and tried it once. There was basically no problem. As for when it will be completely healed, it's hard to say."

Lu Luojun glanced at Lu Hao's shadow reflected on the window, and said meaningfully, "Sometimes I doubt that you are not an Alpha, but I can endure that situation."

Lu Hao didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He didn't expect that one day he would be ridiculed by Lu Luojun. "I will just treat it as a compliment."

"Okay, it's time for Xiao Yu to wake up. You can go back and watch over him." Lu Luojun patted Lu Hao on the shoulder.

"Well, thanks, sister."

Lu Luojun watched Lu Hao disappear at the end of the corridor and turned his gaze back to the window again.

Her younger brother already has Omega, so where is her Omega...

...

When Lu Hao returned to the room, Ning Zhiyu had already woken up and was sitting on the bed making a video call with Alice.

Before being discharged from the hospital, Alice, accompanied by Nigel, came to express her gratitude to Ning Zhiyu. The two of them also added optical brain communication accounts at that time. These days, the two of them basically maintain a frequency of video calls once every two days. .

I don't know if others are happy or not, but Lu Hao is not happy anyway.

Who would have thought that such a cute little girl could be an Alpha? Thinking about Lu Luojun's size and strength when he was a child, Lu Hao was not sure whether it was Lu Luojun or Alice who was abnormal.

Seeing that the two were chatting again, the corners of Lu Hao's mouth lowered silently.

Fortunately, this time when Ning Zhiyu saw Lu Hao coming in, he immediately said goodbye to Alice, "Alice, brother has something to do, so let's get here today!"

Alice, who was originally very excited on the light screen, immediately lowered her little head. Although she was not happy, she still waved her hand generously, "Okay, Xiao Yuyu, you have to pay attention to your health! We will meet again when we are free. Chat!"

"Okay, see you next time~"

"Mua!"

The screen flashed, and the cute little girl with twin tails disappeared from the screen.

Ning Zhiyu put away his brain and smiled brightly at Lu Hao, "You're back!"

"Yeah." Lu Hao returned to his usual expression and went to the side to get a glass of water and handed it to Ning Zhiyu.

Ning Zhiyu took it unceremoniously, drank half the cup and gave it back to Lu Hao. He moved the Pigu twice and asked awkwardly, "Can I really follow you to the Fourth Army?"