Chapter 58

"13 degrees north by east, 813.2 meters away, mutant Lu Link has been locked." The adjutant's voice sounded on the Claude team channel.

"Francis, Peter, go." Claude commanded while controlling the mecha to split the head of the Lulink spider in front of him.

"Yes, Major General!" "Yes, Major General!"

During the melee, two more silver mechas left the group.

"One more?" Claude dodged the sneak attack from the spider on the left rear and struck a sword with his backhand.

"Yes, Major General," the adjutant replied, "but no trace has been found yet."

Claude in the cockpit frowned slightly, glanced at the small green dot on the mini-map that was a little far away from him, and quickly issued instructions on the console with his fingers. His silver mecha came from Lu. Link's spider swarm attacked Ning Zhiyu's mecha.

Ning Zhiyu had just taken care of a Lulink spider. Taking advantage of the opportunity, he moved his tired wrists slightly, and found that Claude had arrived near him at some point, "Major General, what's wrong?"

"Come with me."

"Okay." Ning Zhiyu didn't think much and drove the mecha to follow Claude.

Forty minutes have passed since the battle started, and the team has already moved from the outer edge of the Zerg to the middle circle.

The Lulink spiders themselves are not of a high level, but their ugly appearance and huge numbers greatly restrict their movements.

So far, four of the five mutant Lulink spiders detected before the war have been discovered. Claude's team is the main one, and two team members plus an assisting team have been dispatched, for a total of twelve mechas. Responsible for taking down a mutated Lulink spider, and the rest are responsible for dealing with ordinary Lulink spiders.

Now, only Claude and Ning Zhiyu are left in the first team, and they have not yet found the mutated Lulink spider that they are responsible for.

Ning Zhiyu watched them getting further and further away from the main force, feeling slightly uneasy, especially since the direction Claude was heading seemed to be the center point of the spider swarm. He wanted to ask, but the spiders that were denser than the center circle made him unable to do so. There is no time to distract yourself to do other things.

Although Claude was the main output, and Ning Zhiyu was more responsible for protecting Claude's rear, the continuous attacks still made him feel a little tired, and his head began to swell.

But because they were fighting with two people, their advancement speed was more than twice as fast as that of the large army. In only about ten minutes, they successfully reached the center circle of the spider group.

Finally, they found the fifth mutant Lulink spider.

The average spiders here are slightly larger than those in the outer circle, but perhaps because of their large size, the number here is much smaller than when they came here.

In the middle of the spider group, a spider that was twice the size of the Lulink spider stood there, and unlike those fluorescent green spiders, this one exuded a faint blue all over its body.

Ning Zhiyu frowned.

I don't know if he was too sensitive, but he always felt that this spider gave him a bad feeling.

"Ha~ I finally caught it." Claude's cold snort sounded in the team channel.

"Rear Admiral, no." The adjutant who was watching the real-time video in the starship command module said.