Chapter 102

"Yohohoho~Yohohoho~Yohohoho~"

The sudden ringing suddenly pulled Ning Zhiyu back from his wandering mind.

Ferdinand's name popped up on the floating screen.

coming.

Ning Zhiyu pressed Yue Xiong's mouth, and the hand reaching for the screen trembled uncontrollably. He clicked twice before reaching the connect button.

Ferdinand appeared on the screen. He waved to Ning Zhiyu and went straight to the point, "People are awake." After saying this, he took two steps to the side, revealing Lanny behind him.

The location must have been changed to the medical room. The entire room was completely white, with machines occupying almost half of the wall behind and surrounding the hospital bed. Lanny was lying motionless on the bed, wrapped up like a mummy.

The gold-rimmed glasses that were always on the bridge of his thin nose in the past were gone, and his meticulously combed hair was messy and scattered around his cheeks. His pale face was paired with dark brown scratches. At this time, Lanni looked different from the one before. This elite-looking adjutant is completely different from the other two.

Seeing Lanni's miserable appearance, the words Ning Zhiyu originally wanted to question were stuck in his throat. He hesitated and asked about his physical condition first, "Is he okay?"

Ferdinand turned on the public mode, so Lanny also heard Ning Zhiyu's voice.

The droopy eyelids opened instantly, and the dark brown eyes stared at Ning Zhiyu unblinkingly.

Being stared at by someone who never bothered to look at him, Ning Zhiyu got goosebumps all over his body and immediately stared back unwilling to be outdone.

Sensing something unusual about Ning Zhiyu, Ferdinand turned around suddenly. Seeing Lanni's expression, he immediately threatened fiercely, "Why are you staring! If you stare any more, I'll dig out your eyes!"

Lanny didn't pay attention to Ferdinand at all. He was still staring at Ning Zhiyu, his lips that were almost as pale as white paper slightly opened.

Ning Zhiyu looked over with emotion.

'l-u, h-ao. '

"Where is Lu Hao!" Ning Zhiyu, who understood the mouth movements, could no longer sit still. If he hadn't been able to meet Lanni, he would have picked up his collar and asked him.

'He...'

A sarcastic and provocative smile appeared on Lanny's lips.

The next second, Lanny's tattered collar was firmly grabbed, and his whole body was lifted directly from the bed.

Well done! Ning Zhiyu gave Ferdinand a thumbs up in his heart.

"Where is Lu Hao?" Ferdinand raised Lanny in front of him. His usually lazy peach blossom eyes were now slightly squinted, and a fierce look came out from those blue eyes without color-changing contact lenses. People are frightened.

Lanny seemed to have just seen Ferdinand, his slender eyes passed over the pair of blue eyes, and the sarcasm at the corner of his mouth became even more sarcastic.

Seeing a trace of bright red blood flowing from the corner of Lanni's mouth, Ning Zhiyu immediately stopped him and said, "Brother, be gentle!"

It doesn't matter whether Lanni is dead or not, but Lu Hao's whereabouts haven't been revealed yet!

Hearing Ning Zhiyu's "brother", Lanny's face froze for a moment, his eyes moved from Ferdinand to Ning Zhiyu, and then from Ning Zhiyu to Ferdinand, as if he was trying to get rid of the two brothers. Find common ground.