Chapter 81

"Is this your mecha?" Ferdinand asked, standing behind the driver's seat.

"Well," Ning Zhiyu nodded, and while quickly inputting commands on the console, he asked Ferdinand, "Do you need anything to drink?"

"Oh? Do you have anything to drink here?" Ferdinand put a hand on the back of the driver's seat and leaned forward slightly. Seeing Ning Zhiyu's skillful movements, a hint of appreciation appeared in his eyes.

"Well," after setting the basic commands, Ning Zhiyu bent down and opened the thermos cabinet under the driver's seat, "Water, milk, or coffee, which one do you want?"

"Give me coffee."

Passing the coffee to Ferdinand, Ning Zhiyu got himself a bottle of milk out of habit.

As the warm milk entered his mouth, Ning Zhiyu suddenly realized that it seemed that since he met Lu Hao, he had been fed milk every day. He had unknowingly led him to develop the habit of drinking milk. Before time travel, he was an inexperienced person. Drinking coffee will kill you.

The subtle changes are really hard to guard against.

However, it feels not bad~

"Master, Master, there are two communications requesting access at the same time~ One is the 'Zhiyan' Star Thieves Group, and the other is Lu Haohao. Do we want to pick up Lu Haohao first?" Lan Yao's childish voice suddenly sounded.

Ferdinand was startled for a moment, then raised his eyebrows.

He didn't expect that Ning Zhiyu's mecha was actually an S-class mecha. If it was an S-class mecha, for Ning Zhiyu, who had no background, it could only be a gift from Lu Hao.

Is that guy quite generous? But thinking about his S-class mecha manufacturer mother and father, Ferdinand felt that this was nothing.

"Cough." Ning Zhiyu cleared his throat uncomfortably, and was extremely glad that Lan Yao nicknamed Lu Hao Lu Hao Hao instead of some weird name, otherwise it would be too embarrassing.

At this time, both sides sent communications, probably asking about the situation, so Ning Zhiyu hesitated for a moment and said to Lan Yao, "Let's all get through."

"Okay, Master~"

As soon as Lan Yao finished speaking, two more pictures appeared on the main screen in front of him. On the left was Lu Hao, and on the right was the baby-faced Miles of the "Zhiyan" Star Thief Group.

"Boss, boss, are you all ready?" Miles asked impatiently as soon as the video was connected.

Because of the simultaneous communication, Lu Hao clearly heard an unfamiliar voice, and he remained silent as he was about to speak.

"Almost." Ferdinand leaned forward slightly as he spoke.

From Lu Hao's perspective, Ferdinand and Ning Zhiyu seemed to be completely attached to each other.

As a result, Lu Hao's soldiers watched their general crush the armrests of their seats. For a moment, everyone relaxed their movements, and the atmosphere in the entire command cabin became unprecedentedly solemn. .

Ning Zhiyu didn't notice Ferdinand's small movements, nor did he see Lu Hao's actions outside the camera. Seeing that the communication with "Zhi Yan" had been completed, he gave Lu Hao a military salute and said seriously, "The report is on General, Lan Yao is ready to go at any time."

"Hey, this is three-way communication. Hello, hello, Admiral Lu Hao next door~" Miles greeted Lu Hao enthusiastically.

It's a pity that Lu Hao ignored him completely. His deep black eyes swept over Ferdinand and said coldly, "Inform 'Zhi Yan' to set off."