Chapter 22

It was a middle-aged man who looked to be in his prime. He was not particularly tall, but against the backdrop of a black suit, he looked very imposing.

His wheat-colored hair was fixed on the back of his head with hairspray and combed meticulously. A pair of half-rimmed gold-rimmed glasses were placed on the bridge of his nose. Behind the lenses, a pair of dark brown eagle eyes were extremely sharp. The bridge of his nose was very high, but his lips were very thin, as if He pursed his lips habitually, looking a little mean.

At this moment, he was standing by the railing between areas A and B of the infield, talking seriously to a strong man wearing overalls beside him.

The strong man was obviously much taller than him, but he lowered his head and looked very respectful to the middle-aged man.

He stared at the middle-aged man blankly, trying hard to search for information about the other party in his mind, but unfortunately found nothing.

Strange, really strange.

In the more than ten days he has been in this world, he has interacted with only a handful of people. Forget it if he has a public face, but the other person's face is clearly very recognizable. If he has interacted with him before, it is impossible for him to have no impression at all.

But he just felt that this person looked familiar, and even at a certain moment, several scenes appeared in the depths of his memory, but they flashed too fast and he didn't catch them.

Could it be that he is someone "Ning Zhiyu" knows?

Ning Zhiyu's strangeness caught Lu Hao's attention. He followed Ning Zhiyu's gaze and looked over. He didn't know what he saw. The originally lazy aura disappeared instantly, and the aura around him suddenly tightened. Tightened up.

The next second, Lu Hao withdrew his gaze, and at the same time, he turned slightly to the left to block Ning Zhiyu's body. He put the backpack Yue Tui had put next to Yue Tui, and moved slightly closer to Ning Zhiyu by bending down. He lowered his voice and said in a deep voice, "There may be something wrong. I need to leave. You stay here and don't wander around."

After speaking, he paused, still seeming a little worried, and added, "Protect yourself."

Um? What just happened? He just glanced at the passerby twice. Did he miss any important plot?

Ning Zhiyu was confused, but when he saw Lu Hao's serious look, he nodded obediently, "Well, you can go ahead with peace of mind."

He wanted to say something more, but the lack of words and the urgent situation made Lu Hao just take a deep look at Ning Zhiyu, then stood up and left.

Unlike Alice and her grandma, who were stumbling together, Lu Hao was obviously more than a little taller, but he walked very quickly in the narrow passage and disappeared from Ning Zhiyu's sight after a while.

Ning Zhiyu could only retract his gaze. When he wanted to come and look for the middle-aged man again, he had already left, and the place where the other man was standing was replaced by a pair of completely unfamiliar young men and women.

"Brother, brother, let me show you my headband. An uncle gave it to me when I first entered the venue. Does it look like a cat?" It happened that Alice was talking to Ning Zhiyu at this moment, which felt strange. He was soon forgotten.

The angle of the setting sun is getting farther and farther away, and the time for the celebration to start is getting closer and closer.

Ning Zhiyu had checked it on the Star Network in advance. Although the Federation held a celebration at this time every year, this time it was extra grand because it was an integer of five hundred years.