Chapter 84

"Um, Lu Hao, there is something I want to tell you." Ning Zhiyu made a swallowing motion and secretly observed Lu Hao's face before continuing, "Ferdinand is my brother."

Lu Hao's face darkened visibly.

"Come on, call me brother." Ferdinand leaned out half of his body from behind Ning Zhiyu, his peach blossom eyes that had returned to blue were bent in joy.

Lu Hao: ...I must have hallucinated because I didn't sleep last night.

Lu Hao looked at Ferdinand with a cold face, his attitude could not be clearer. It is impossible for his brother to scream, not even if he is beaten to death.

Ferdinand was not angry at all. He was afraid that Lu Hao would be too cooperative, which would deprive him of a lot of fun~

"Hey..." Ferdinand let out a long sigh, his tone sounding as disappointed as possible.

Ning Zhiyu: ...Although he knew that Ferdinand should deliberately embarrass Lu Hao, he still felt uncomfortable.

Ning Zhiyu glanced towards Lu Hao, and after meeting Lu Hao, she blinked her right eye at him.

Lu Hao frowned, hesitated for two seconds, and then opened his thin lips slightly.

Ferdinand raised his eyebrows slightly and immediately became energetic.

"What's going on?" However, Lu Hao was still Lu Hao. Even if he had to call him brother for Ning Zhiyu's sake in the end, he would not let Ferdinand succeed so easily.

The corners of Ferdinand's mouth twitched, and the "Alas" that was about to reach his lips was suppressed.

What a good Lu Hao, are you having fun~

Ferdinand made a careful note in his small notebook. Haha, the days are long and the debts he owes will one day be paid back to him. Anyway, there is a big boss behind him, haha~

Ning Zhiyu was not aware of the undercurrent between the two Alphas. He simply explained the relationship between the original owner and Ferdinand.

After listening, Lu Hao was thoughtful.

After a while, he took a deep look at Ferdinand and then shouted, "Hello, brother."

The attitude is not very warm, but it is definitely not cold either.

Ferdinand was a little surprised and didn't understand why Lu Hao's attitude suddenly changed so quickly.

However, the next second, the optical brain with privacy mode turned on suddenly popped up a notification. Ferdinand glanced at it. It was a friend verification application. The message only had an "L", but Ferdinand knew it was from Lu Hao.

Although he didn't know what kind of medicine Lu Hao was selling in his gourd, Ferdinand still calmly approved the application.

At the same time, because Ning Zhiyu was looking at him eagerly, he could only reluctantly respond, "Yeah, okay."

Since there was nothing wrong with Ning Zhiyu, and there was Ferdinand next to him who couldn't whisper anything, Lu Hao looked at Ning Zhiyu a few more times before hanging up the communication.

Until the picture changed to the endless universe again, Ferdinand suddenly realized a problem. He was obviously planning to give Lu Hao a blow, but why was he the one who felt aggrieved?

It's a pity that I don't have the chance to do it again.

The journey afterwards went very smoothly.

Ning Zhiyu refreshed his mind, chatted with Lan Yao, listened to Ferdinand talk about the fun things he had experienced over the years, and then regularly accepted the investment from Lu Hao or the small unmanned reconnaissance aircraft sent by the "Zhiyan" Star Thief Group. Hey, my life as a kid is more satisfying than at the base.