Chapter 79

To eat, or not to eat?

Ning Zhiyu was very confused.

The saliva in his mouth has begun to overflow.

Let's eat, but there is an old saying in China, which is to treat someone with a short hand and a soft mouth. Before the negotiation even started, I was fed a delicious meal. Can the negotiations continue after that?

If he doesn't eat, he feels sorry for both his foodie heart and the food.

Fortunately, Ferdinand did not rush him.

But Ning Zhiyu didn't move his chopsticks, and he didn't move either, just looking at him with slightly bent peach blossom eyes.

Isn't this, forcing him...

Moreover, if you wait any longer, the meat will become cold and unpalatable.

Alas, Ning Zhiyu sighed heavily in his heart and finally made up his mind.

He smiled politely at Ferdinand and said, "It's better to be respectful than to obey."

Ferdinand made a "please" gesture.

Ning Zhiyu picked up the chopsticks.

The silver chopsticks were slightly cool to the touch. What surprised Ning Zhiyu was that the workmanship of the chopsticks was very fine, with very delicate patterns carved on the ends.

Ning Zhiyu paid attention and observed for a moment. The pattern looked a bit like the shape of a flame. He thought of the name of the other party's "Zhiyan" Star Thieves group. He thought it was taken from this "flame". Unexpectedly, they actually Even the details of life are so important.

In front of him was a plate of steaming Kaifanna ant tails, which are very famous among dishes using Zerg ingredients and are considered one of the most delicious Zerg delicacies.

The Kaifanna ant is a small insect species, about the size of a rabbit on Earth. Although it is named after "ant", it actually does not look like an ant.

It has long white fur, looks very cute, has a small head, slender limbs, and a wide and big tail, which is the most delicious part of the body.

Because Kaifanna ants are very timid and usually live in underground nests, they are very difficult to catch. This also makes it difficult to eat the tails of Kaifanna ants.

The last time David invited Ning Zhiyu to eat, he told him how hard it was to get the ingredients.

Unexpectedly, Ferdinand actually used it to entertain himself.

The tail of the Kaifanna ant was cut into small slices and neatly placed on the plate. The meat in the middle exuded a charming tender rice color, and the edges were roasted to a golden color.

Ning Zhiyu picked up a small piece with chopsticks, dipped it in the sauce, and slowly put it into his mouth.

The teeth bit through the crispy edges on the side, and the rich meat aroma penetrated the lips and teeth, while the tender meat in the middle melted in the mouth. The two mixed together are contradictory yet exceptionally harmonious.

too delicious!

Ning Zhiyu couldn't help but narrowed his eyes slightly.

The chef skills of the "Zhi Yan" Star Thief Group are even better than Alex's.

Although he wanted to keep eating one mouthful after another, Ning Zhiyu still did not forget the current occasion. After eating a small piece gracefully, he paused slightly and motioned for Ferdinand to eat too.