Chapter 57

The station's alarm was sounded in the afternoon that day.

At that time, Ning Zhiyu and Claude had just returned to the station after completing their patrol mission.

Today's patrol was smoother than yesterday. They only encountered an ant-like Zerg once. After he protected Claude and killed him, nothing happened after that. The two of them arrived at the station three minutes earlier than scheduled.

Just when Ning Zhiyu returned to the dormitory and had just taken off his clothes to take a shower, the station alarm rang.

Although it was the first time he heard the siren, Ning Zhiyu had already experienced several early warnings of the same type of air defense drills, and he immediately judged that something had happened.

Fortunately, he hadn't even put on shower gel yet. After hurriedly drying himself, he put on his military uniform and ran outside.

At the door of the dormitory, Ning Zhiyu met Lanster who came back specially to call him.

Seeing that he had come out, Lanster hurriedly stopped the car, said "Let's go" and ran downstairs first.

A lot of people had gathered in the open space downstairs. The two groups of people under Claude and Meyer were standing clearly on one side. At the front of the team, Claude and Meyer were staring at each other.

After Ning Zhiyu and Lanster arrived, many soldiers came one after another.

Not long after, the soldier who had been counting the numbers walked up to the two officers and loudly said, "Report to the major general, a group of team members has been assembled!"

"As expected, they are my team members," Claude raised his eyebrows at Meyer proudly, "Then we will accept this mission. See you later~"

After that, Claude waved to Meyer, faced his team members, and said, "Attention, everyone, let's go!"

"Yes, Major General!"

Claude's group set off in a mighty manner and quickly disappeared at the gate of the station.

Meyer, who was left behind, glared angrily at his assembled men and cursed, "A bunch of trash! Get out!"

The team members below looked at me and I looked at you. Facing Meyer's bald head that shined particularly brightly under the bright light, they were unsure whether to leave or not.

Finally, Meyer's adjutant stood up and waved to them, and the crowd immediately dispersed as quickly as possible.

"What a bunch of idiots who fail to achieve anything but fail!" Meyer was still breathing heavily from his nose.

"Lieutenant General, you shouldn't make this bet with Claude." Meyer's adjutant was a middle-aged man who looked a bit sinister.

"Why can't we bet? Are my Meyer's soldiers not as good as that Madaha's soldiers?" Meyer glanced at the adjutant fiercely, and the muscles on his arms were trembling slightly with anger.

That is the best first team under Lu Hao. What are Lu Hao's soldiers like? What are your soldiers like? Don't you have some idea?

The adjutant was speechless for a while, but he chose to shut up when faced with Meyer's arrogant muscles. Knowing that the old man was unhappy, he could only try to please him, "Don't worry, Lieutenant General, there is no guarantee that they will accept this mission." It's a good thing, maybe in the end you'll end up stealing the chicken but losing the rice~"

Hearing this, Meyer's expression finally softened, "Oh? What should I say?"

"I heard this time that there are signs of Zerg uprising in the area near Star κ13. Don't forget, the active Zerg on κ13 are Lulink spiders." The adjutant showed a gloating smile, "Moreover, it is said that there are also signs of Zerg uprising this time. Mutated Lulink spider."