Chapter 47

Three days passed by in a flash. Except for David coming to see him and having another exchange meeting with fellow foodies, Ning Zhiyu was alone the rest of the time.

Get up in the morning to review theoretical knowledge, go to the mecha training room in the afternoon, and stay there until evening before returning to the dormitory.

Due to his mental fluctuations like a time bomb, Ning Zhiyu often had to rest for a long time after practicing a set of movements. It looked like he stayed in the training room for a long time, but in fact he spent most of the time memorizing operating instructions or talking to Lan Yao. chat.

However, after a few days of training, Ning Zhiyu had no problem driving Lan Yao to perform relatively simple action combinations.

On the fourth day after Lu Hao left, Ning Zhiyu stayed in the dormitory obediently after lunch.

Because, today, Lanster will arrive at κ63.

"Ding dong——"

Ning Zhiyu was sitting on the sofa wondering what to say when he saw Lanster, when the doorbell suddenly rang.

Hey, that's strange, why would someone come looking for me?

Ning Zhiyu stood up in confusion.

This is Lu Hao's dormitory. Lu Hao has been out on a mission for several days. Logically, no one should come to the door.

If you are looking for yourself, that's even worse.

The only one who knew he lived here was Lanny, who had come to deliver food once, but Lanny had already gone on a mission with Lu Hao. In addition, even David didn't know the specific house number of his dormitory. who is it?

Turning on the video doorbell, a strange young man appeared on the screen.

The opponent was wearing a federal military uniform that was everywhere in the base. A small section of blond hair was exposed under the military cap. His skin color was a very healthy wheat color, his facial features were very handsome, and he had a burly figure that could not be hidden even in military uniform. If it were in the past, it would be the type that would make Ning Zhiyu take a second look. Of course, now that Lu Hao Zhuyu is in front, no one can catch Ning Zhiyu's eyes.

Ning Zhiyu caught a glimpse of a star on his epaulette. Surprisingly, he was still a major general.

Just as he was hesitating to open the door, he suddenly met the other person's golden eyes with matching hair. Even though he knew that the other person was probably just looking at the camera, Ning Zhiyu was still slightly startled.

"Ding dong——"

The doorbell rang again, and the blond major general at the door seemed a little impatient.

On the screen, you can see him frequently looking down at the optical brain on his wrist, and tapping his fingers in mid-air from time to time to see who he was sending messages to.

It seems that I didn't delay too long, right?

A question appeared in Ning Zhiyu's mind, but seeing that the other party's eyebrows were so furrowed that they could kill a fly, he quickly pressed the communication button.

"Hello, who are you looking for?"

The sudden refreshing young voice startled Claude at the door. He immediately stood up straight, cleared his throat at the same time, and said, "I am Claude Frick, the first group under the command of General Lu Hao. Team leader, is Ning Zhiyu here?"