Chapter 113 [Extra 1]

Lu Jin, nickname, Sleeping.

Born on August 15, 917, in the Imperial Star Palace.

Why Lu Meneng, the son of a three-star double SS general of the Federation's Fourth Army, was born in the imperial capital, is a long story.

At that time, this top male god who would become popular all over the world in the future was just born prematurely. His body was wrinkled and his hair was so thin that his parents were worried that he would be a bald, brat.

Even as soon as he was born, he had to be put in an incubator.

But for such a little kid, his birth has extraordinary significance in the history of interstellar development.

The boss of the federal military, the famous god of war in the interstellar world, and the grandson of Lu Cheng,

The top mecha manufacturing master in the Federation, the owner of the Jing family, the largest mecha manufacturer in the interstellar world, and the grandson of Jing Huai,

The leader of the three great generals of the empire and the grandson of Carl Dufferin,

The new generation of Defense Minister of the Empire, the nephew of Ferdinand Dufferin.

His peaceful birth symbolizes the bright prospects for the peaceful and friendly development of the Federation and the Empire.

However, this cannot change his biological father, Lu Hao's dislike of him.

"Poof--poof~"

Two loud fart sounds sounded in the quiet dormitory.

The whole room was quiet for a second, and then Ning Zhiyu burst out with exaggerated laughter, "Hahahaha~burp~", and even burped because he was so excited.

Lu Hao had a sullen face and took three steps back in a very experienced manner.

Two seconds later, "Puff-Puff~", there was another long series of fart sounds.

"Hahaha~" Ning Zhiyu couldn't help laughing on the bed. Seeing Lu Hao's face getting worse and worse, he coughed, reluctantly put away his smile, and defended his baby, "He didn't mean to sleep on it. of."

Lu Hao: Why don't you believe it so much? Every time I choose him to fart when changing his diaper, he still farts continuously! Why didn't Ferdinand let him go when he changed it?

I am full of grievances, and as a biological father, I can only swallow it myself.

To be on the safe side, Lu Hao waited for a while to make sure that the naked kid in front of him showed no signs of farting again. Then he took a tentative step forward, waited a moment, and then took another step. There were three steps in total. Lu Hao took a hard step. There was a tragic and solemn momentum in life.

Ning Zhiyu was amused by Lu Hao's actions, but he could completely understand Lu Hao. After all, Lu Sleepy's farts really smelled a bit, hahaha.

"Hmm~ah~" The little kid who finally returned to his mother and father after being kept in the incubator for ten days due to premature birth has grown a lot now, and the little yellow hair on his head is also thicker. , now with a pair of round blue eyes open, curiously looking at the man in front of him.

Babies at this time should not be able to see clearly, but this ignorant look is so cute. Lu Hao, who had just planned to "severely" teach him a lesson, felt his heart melt when he saw it, and he could only She pretended to pat his little butt gently, and then resigned to continue changing the diaper.

Ning Zhiyu was particularly moved when he saw it. Who would have thought that the general who could defeat half the planet's Zerg with one mecha would take the initiative to take care of the baby, and he also did it very well. .