Chapter 59

The man I love is a great hero, and one day he will come to marry me on the colorful clouds.

This line from "Westward Journey" was once all the rage in Ning Zhiyu's world.

At that time he was dismissive.

But at the moment, his mecha was pierced by the spiked forelimbs of two Lulink spiders, and he thought he was dead. The next second, the black mecha with the blue Federation logo on the chest appeared in his sight. At this time, Ning Zhiyu probably understood the meaning of that line.

His unrivaled hero came to save him.

Unfortunately, Ning Zhiyu fell into a coma before he could appreciate the heroic appearance of the unparalleled hero.

...

Ning Zhiyu didn't know how long he had been unconscious. Half-conscious and half-conscious, he only felt a surge of heat.

He opened his mouth slightly unconsciously and made an effortful swallowing motion.

Unfortunately, his excessively dry mouth made this action extremely difficult for him. Swallowing without any water intake not only did not relieve his heat, but made him even more intolerable.

"Hot." His consciousness was not yet clear, but he was calling out instinctively.

"Xiaoyu, wake up." A somewhat familiar voice came into Ning Zhiyu's ears.

But this shout did not wake Ning Zhiyu, he was still humming unconsciously.

"Hot, hot..."

The heat coming from his bones became stronger and stronger, and his hand that wanted to untie the collar was caught by something halfway.

A comfortable coolness spread from the place where he was grabbed. Ning Zhiyu followed his instinct and suddenly burst out with a burst of brute force and pressed directly against it.

The other party seemed to tremble slightly, but Ning Zhiyu had no idea about it.

He only knew that the coolness finally gave him a temporary respite, but soon, the increasingly turbulent heat hit him again.

He instinctively rubbed against the cold place.

But the rough texture made his face uncomfortable, so he kept looking for a place that made him more comfortable.

Finally, his face touched a cool but smooth place.

He rubbed it for a while and finally stopped temporarily.

"Hey." Looking at Ning Zhiyu who finally calmed down in his arms, Lu Hao smiled bitterly and shook his head.

He thought that a life-and-death rescue would be a difficult task, but he didn't expect that an even more unbearable torture would be waiting for him here.

For a physically and mentally healthy Alpha, being unable to do anything while having an Omega in her arms is simply torture.

Smelling the increasingly rich milky fragrance on the tip of his nose, Lu Hao knew that he was almost reaching his limit. The line between being a human being and not being a human being was hovering above his head and could break at any time.

This is not the first time Lu Hao has smelled Omega's pheromones. As the only SS spiritual power Alpha in the entire galaxy, he is very sensitive to the smell of pheromones.

He has smelled a lot of pheromones of all kinds, such as apple flavor, grass flavor, barbecue flavor, but he has never thought that those pheromones smell good, let alone make Alpha crazy.