Chapter 86

Ning Zhiyu held her chin up and looked at the screen, unconsciously in a daze.

Karl looked at him like this and shook his head in confusion.

"Afraid of a fight between your brother and Lu Hao?" Karl walked behind Ning Zhiyu and asked.

Ning Zhiyu came back from his divergent thoughts, looked at Karl's joking expression, and smiled sheepishly, "No."

Karl did not expose Ning Zhiyu's little lie, but said with relief, "Don't worry, your brother is a measured person, and Lu Hao also understands the overall situation."

Ning Zhiyu could only nod, but he was still a little worried.

The time needs to be cut back to ten minutes ago.

As a quasi-SS-level mecha, Obsidian's speed is second to none among all mechas, so not long after Lan Yao finished his words, Obsidian arrived in front of Lan Yao.

The fighter jet Carl was riding in had already been driven back by the pilot who accompanied him, so Lu Hao easily connected Obsidian's cockpit to the outside of Lan Yao's cockpit.

"Master, Lu Haohao requested to open the door, I'll open it~" AI is AI after all. Lan Yao couldn't understand how embarrassing the scene was. He simply informed and opened the cockpit door.

Ning Zhiyu: Why did he set up Lan Yao to be so autonomous in the first place, so that now he doesn't even have the chance to secretly send a message to Lu Hao...

"Click——"

Lan Yao's cockpit door opened, and Lu Hao, wearing a straight federal military uniform, strode in from the door.

Then, he was stunned.

Lu Hao:? ? Why is there a middle-aged version of Ferdinand in Lan Yao's cockpit?

Lu Hao quickly realized that he looked so similar to Ferdinand, and the only one of his age was Carl Dufferin.

The father of Ferdinand, one of the three generals who betrayed the empire eight years ago.

He is also Ning Zhiyu's father and his father-in-law.

Thinking of the information his father had read to him, Lu Hao was surprised to find that the once-famous Admiral Karl was much older than the image left behind. He was obviously the same generation as his father and was in his prime sixties. Despite his age (the average interstellar life span is one hundred and twenty years), the wrinkles between his eyebrows are already as deep as ravines.

Compared to Lu Hao's shock, Karl and Ferdinand seemed much calmer after hearing Lan Yao's notification.

Especially Karl, who looked Lu Hao up and down without leaving a trace, his face remained calm, but he nodded secretly in his heart.

After all, he was the boy who was as famous as Ferdinand in the past. After all these years, he has not grown any crooked at all, and the Miaomiao who can match him can barely do it.

In the narrow cockpit, with three tall Alphas and a not-too-short Omega standing at the same time, the space suddenly seemed a little cramped.

Ning Zhiyu became nervous the moment Lu Hao stepped into the cockpit.

Logically speaking, it should be considered a violation for Karl to come without notifying the federation. If Lu Hao didn't bump into him, he could just hide it, but what should he do now?

He was really afraid that they would start fighting suddenly. When the time came, would he hold them back to prevent them from fighting, or would he help Lu Hao? After all, there were only two of them, Karl and Ferdinand.