Chapter 100

Brisk music slowly sounded, and ethereal singing joined in after the prelude.

The guests once again let out croaking exclamations.

Anyone who is a serious Federation citizen can easily recognize this voice.

Sure enough, the next second, Frandy slowly walked out from the left side of the stage.

At this end of the red carpet, Ning Zhiyu, who was holding Lu Hao's wrist, was also slightly surprised in his heart.

Unexpectedly, Jing Huai actually invited this singer who was still the most popular singer in the Federation even though he was semi-retired. When he had mental problems, his songs did a lot to soothe his spiritual consciousness.

He still remembered how amazing he was at that federal celebration, but unfortunately, an accident happened before he could finish listening to the song. Thinking about it later, he felt very regretful. Unexpectedly, he actually made up for his little trouble at his wedding. Small regret.

Compared with Frandi's previous songs, this song was obviously much brighter. Ning Zhiyu didn't know that Frandi had composed it specially for this wedding.

Frandy, whose full name is Frandy Jing, few people know. He is an orphan brought back from a remote star by Jing Huai, the Federation's number one mecha manufacturer. He was childhood sweethearts with the boss of the Lu family, but as an adult he only wanted to He wanted to make a career in the music industry on his own, so he kept his relationship with the Lu family secret.

In the past few days, he had been looking for inspiration on other planets. The starship arrived at the capital planet this morning, so Jing Huai hadn't had time to introduce it to Ning Zhiyu for him.

The singing continued, Ning Zhiyu took Lu Hao's hand and slowly walked onto the red carpet.

The red carpet was very long and was filled with flowers that looked like blue butterflies. When the newlyweds walked by, the guests tacitly sprinkled the petals they had prepared on them.

The petals fell on the heads of the two newcomers. Admiral Lu Hao, who had always been known for his coldness, finally no longer had a cold poker face today. The slightly raised corners of his lips made the onlookers dumbfounded.

The lingering singing became lighter and lighter, and finally only the accompaniment was left, and the singer Frandi had already walked to stand next to the eldest brother of the Lu family.

At the end of the red carpet was a small stage that had been set up a long time ago. Over there, Lu Cheng, Jing Huai, and Karl were already waiting there.

Finally, Ning Zhiyu and Lu Hao stepped onto the stage.

There was warm applause from the audience, and there were also a few whistles in the middle.

"Thank you for attending the wedding of dog Lu Hao and his lover Ning Zhiyu." Lu Cheng took the microphone handed over by Jing Huai and made the opening remarks.

Because she was worried that Ning Zhiyu would be tired, the entire first half of the wedding process was very simple.

After Lu Cheng gave a brief speech as the parent representative, Ning Zhiyu and Lu Hao were pushed to the center of the stage.

The two stood face to face, looking at each other.

"Lu Hao, are you willing to accept the Omega next to you as your partner and enter into a marriage contract with him? Regardless of illness or health, or for other reasons, you will always love him, take care of him, respect him, and always be loyal to him. Until the end of your life?"