Chapter 14

"Attention everyone, the spacecraft is expected to enter the atmosphere of β511 in one hour. There may be slight bumps at that time. Please pay attention to safety..."

When the spacecraft announcement rang, Ning Zhiyu was lying upright on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.

go? Still not going?

This is not a problem. The only option before Ning Zhiyu is "go".

He knew in his heart that he was going, but his body was resisting.

After struggling for two and a half days, seeing that the spaceship was about to land, Ning Zhiyu had to sit up from the bed reluctantly, put on his pajamas and put on his military uniform, as if this would give him more confidence.

After leaving the room, Ning Zhiyu walked at an extremely slow pace to the door of the first room on the left, and then stopped.

The door of the same specification is closed tightly, and the red indicator light at the door indicates that the owner of the room is in the room.

It seems that even God won't help him...

Ning Zhiyu reached out and pulled the tie that matched the uniform shirt out a little. After taking a deep breath, he raised his hand and knocked on the door.

"Beep, beep, beep." The cold metal made a dull sound.

Ning Zhiyu stared at the door handle nervously.

However, more than ten seconds passed, and the door was still closed.

Could it be that no one is here? But the reminder light is clearly red...

Then try again. If no one comes to open the door this time, he will turn around and leave!

After setting a flag for himself, Ning Zhiyu knocked on the door three times again, this time with a little more force.

But after a long time, there was still no sound from the door.

Ning Zhiyu was a little hesitant. Just when he couldn't help himself and was about to put his ear to the door to eavesdrop, the closed door suddenly opened.

Ning Zhiyu retracted his forward body in embarrassment, twitched the corners of his mouth, and smiled at the person inside the door, "Hi."

Lanster stood at the door with an expressionless face, wearing the same pajamas as Ning Zhiyu neatly on his body. Only the red mark on his left cheek betrayed the fact that he was sleeping just now.

Ning Zhiyu realized that the time seemed wrong. He lowered his head and glanced at the optical brain on his wrist. It was four o'clock in the morning. No wonder it took so long for Lanster to open the door.

When he was woken up while sleeping soundly, Lanster did not give himself a slap in the face because he felt "true love" for "Ning Zhiyu".

Peace of mind as he came, Ning Zhiyu bravely looked into Lanster's green eyes and pointed behind him, "Is it convenient? I have something to tell you."

What responded to him was Lanster's thoughtful gaze.

Just when Ning Zhiyu was stared at and almost defeated, Lanster finally made a move. He turned around and went back to his room without saying anything.

Ning Zhiyu was stunned for a moment, looking at the door that was not closed, and realized that this meant consent.

Sure enough, communication with the protagonist Shou is one of his biggest obstacles in this world.