Chapter 94

Ning Zhiyu found that he had insomnia.

This is the first time he has faced this situation since entering pregnancy.

Lu Hao was sleeping deeply beside him. Because he had to take a long leave, he had to work hard to finish the work at hand. In addition, in his free time, he had to be watched by Jing Huai every day to prepare various nutrients for Ning Zhiyu. Therefore, Lu Hao has been very busy these days, so naturally he is very tired.

Ning Zhiyu stared at the ceiling for a long time. He turned over and was worried about disturbing Lu Hao, but it was uncomfortable to lie down. After hesitating for a moment, Ning Zhiyu simply got out of bed lightly.

Next to the wall were their packed luggage, three large boxes, all of which belonged to Ning Zhiyu.

When packing out, Ning Zhiyu was shocked. When he came here, he had only a small backpack, but he didn't expect that after living there for only half a year, he would have so many extra things.

Most of them were various things that Lu Hao had prepared for him these days. Since he would probably never come back after going to the capital star, except for those things that Lu Hao could still use, everything else was put into the box.

Ning Zhiyu specially put the gift from his friend in his backpack, together with the Huyi Breath Stone that Alice had given him earlier.

As for the Huyi Breath Stone given by Lu Hao, Lu Hao asked someone to string a rope for him a long time ago, hung it around his neck, and carried it with him. Lu Hao especially liked to kiss this stone every day before going to bed. Small blue stones.

Probably because of his pregnancy, Ning Zhiyu found that his emotions were particularly easily affected. At this moment, just thinking about saying goodbye to this place soon made him feel a little depressed.

In Ning Zhiyu's mind, Lu Hao's dormitory on κ63 was equivalent to their first small home. He thought he could take root here, but he didn't expect to leave suddenly. He was really reluctant to leave. .

Lu Hao habitually woke up in the middle of the night and was about to check whether Ning Zhiyu had covered himself with quilt. When he found that his side was empty, he touched the broad wooden sheet and found it was cold. He immediately woke up completely.

When I stood up and took a look, I saw a small crack in the door, and a faint light came in from the outside.

Opening the door, there was a person curled up on the sofa in the living room. Because his back was turned to him, he couldn't see what he was doing.

"Xiao Yu?" Lu Hao shouted as he approached, and found to his amazement that the person who frightened him was sleeping soundly on the sofa.

When Ning Zhiyu woke up the next day, he found that he had returned to Guangmu.

"Squeak--" The door was opened, and Lu Hao walked in from the door.

"Why did you run into the living room last night?" Lu Hao took Ning Zhiyu off the tree, kissed his forehead, and asked.

"I just can't sleep." Ning Zhiyu stood up on tiptoes and kissed Lu Hao's chin in a flattering manner. It was quite embarrassing to say that he accidentally fell asleep on the sofa after going out for a walk in the middle of the night, especially now that he was When special attention is needed, this is a bit inappropriate.

Ning Zhiyu originally thought that Lu Hao would preach to him, but he didn't expect that he would just tell him not to do this in the future and let the chapter go.

After eating their last meal on κ63, they had to set off even if Ning Zhiyu was reluctant to leave.

Because they had to return to the capital planet to make preparations and to meet up with Karl and Ferdinand, Ning Zhiyu and Lu Hao did not go with Lu Luojun. Instead, they picked up Mond and Lanster and set off early.