Chapter 74

"Found it." Lu Luojun's image appeared in the room. This time Lu Hao did not set the privacy mode.

Ning Zhiyu stopped drinking milk and looked at Lu Luojun seriously.

When he and Lu Hao returned to the room, they received news from Lu Luojun, confirming that there were indeed residues of the manic agent in the female insect's body, which meant that the riot on κ41 was a man-made event.

It's just that the reconnaissance plane was too severely damaged and the part containing specific information about the aircraft was damaged. Lu Luojun could only send people to eliminate one of the large number of reconnaissance planes in the Fourth Army. Since he could not alert others, the progress was somewhat limited. slow.

Unexpectedly, after a nap, there was new news.

"It's someone from Archibald." Lu Luojun's already serious face looked even more intimidating because of his frown.

Lu Hao raised his head and glanced at Lu Luojun, then lowered his head again and tapped the broad wooden surface with his fingers.

Ning Zhiyu opened his mouth in surprise, but after looking at the expressions of his siblings, he silently swallowed his questions.

After Lanster's previous reminder and the information collected from David, Ning Zhiyu still had some understanding of the current situation of the Fourth Army.

There are currently five generals serving in the Fourth Army, which can basically be divided into four camps.

Siblings Lu Luojun and Lu Hao are related. Although they are the most popular and powerful in the legion, the two of them focus more on battles and missions, and do not care much about the power of intrigue.

Then there is General Keynes Houdini. Houdini is a long-established family in the Federation. His relationship with the Lu family has never been good, so he often targets the Lu family siblings. But when it comes to principled issues such as the Zerg and the Empire, the general is still very measured, so even if the Lu family siblings hate him, they still save some face for each other.

The fourth is General Barry Godol. This general is very old and is considered a technical talent. His favorite thing is to delve into all kinds of strange research. He usually spends his time at the base. In his laboratory, he would only show his face when he needed to vote.

The fifth one is General Archibald Hastings whom Lu Luojun just mentioned. He is a general with a big belly and looks like Maitreya Buddha when he is cheerful all day long.

Generally speaking, although there are some minor frictions among the five generals of the Fourth Army on weekdays, they all get along happily after working together for many years.

Therefore, before this, neither Lu Luojun nor Lu Hao thought that there would be spies in their fourth legion.

But once might be a coincidence, but what about two or three times?

What's more, there is clear and irrefutable evidence about the events of κ23 and κ41.

The occurrence of a "spy" was the hardest thing to accept for the Lu family, who had the deepest feelings for the Fourth Legion, but for this reason, they were the ones who wanted to kill this nail the most.

Last time, the case of Star κ23 was settled due to lack of evidence. This time about Star κ41, after Ning Zhiyu discovered the reconnaissance plane, Lu Hao immediately sent someone to secretly bring the wreckage and part of the mother insect's tissue to Lu Luojun. The purpose is to find as much evidence as possible without alerting the enemy.