Chapter 50

In the dark space, the boy lay flat on the single bed that the driver's seat had turned into, with his head resting on his right hand and his eyes staring straight at the ceiling. The fluorescent blue light emitted by the console reflected on his face, which was a bit blurry and gorgeous. .

"Master, what are you thinking about?" A childish voice sounded in the not-so-wide cockpit.

Ning Zhiyu blinked his eyes that were a little dry from keeping them open for too long, "Lan Yao, what does blood feud mean?"

"Reporting to the master, the federal entry shows that blood feud refers to the deep hatred caused by the murder of a loved one (Note 1)."

"Then under what circumstances would one person's blood feud make another person willing to bear it together?"

The intelligent AI paused for a while and then said, "Sorry, Master, your question is beyond Lan Yao's understanding."

Ning Zhiyu chuckled lightly, "Sorry, it's my fault. I didn't even think about the problem myself. How can I embarrass you? Lan Yao, please play a lighter song."

"Okay, Master."

Soft tunes surrounded the dark cockpit. Ning Zhiyu changed his hand to rest on his head and continued to think about the problems that troubled him.

It all started an hour ago.

After confessing to Lanster and giving some hints, Ning Zhiyu said goodbye and prepared to leave.

But just as he walked out of the door of Lanster's dormitory, Lanster suddenly said, "This is good. I don't need you to bear my blood feud for me. Live the life you should live."

The sudden bombshell dropped Ning Zhiyu's entire body in place.

When he turned around, the door had been closed by Lanster from the inside, leaving him with only a cold door.

Why is there suddenly a blood feud!

Ning Zhiyu was full of questions.

It's not that I haven't thought about knocking on the door and asking Lanster directly, but based on the relationship between the original owner and Lanster and the tone in which Lanster said this, "Ning Zhiyu" obviously knows the ins and outs behind this bloody feud. It would naturally be inappropriate to ask again.

But the door of the dormitory was not a suitable place for thinking, so Ning Zhiyu had no choice but to go to the training room as planned. However, he was not in the mood to train. The first thing he did was to recall the plot of the original work. .

But after thinking about it several times, Ning Zhiyu still couldn't dig out any clues related to Lanster's blood feud from his limited memory.

Ning Zhiyu was shattered.

Isn't this an upgraded pure love novel with a sweet love orientation? The protagonist Shou tries to change his status as an Omega by hiding his gender and entering the military academy as a Beta. The protagonist Gong supports Shou at first sight and is an ordinary interstellar ABO. In the plot of the novel, why does a blood feud suddenly appear!

Wait, what did Gang Lanyao say? Deep hatred caused by the murder of a loved one?

Relatives of Lanster? Ning Zhiyu only remembered that the original owner seemed to be an orphan. As for Lanster... apart from knowing that he had a guardian who died a few years ago, it seems that his other relatives were not mentioned in the original work? Or was he ignored?

Yes, this line of thinking is becoming more and more confusing...

Ning Zhiyu let out a long sigh.

Just at this time, the song entered the singing part. An ethereal voice slowly sounded. There were no lyrics, only simple humming. In response to the beautiful melody, the infectious singing voice soothed Ning Zhiyu's depressed mood.