Chapter 36

Facts have proved that no matter what the world or the era, the ability of foodies cannot be underestimated.

After David said that, he took Ning Zhiyu to the floating "car" station. As he walked, he contacted someone on his optical brain. When he got on the floating "car", what he saw in his eyes was He couldn't hide his excitement, "Good luck! I just got a batch of good goods today!"

Hey, no, brother, you sound like you are engaging in drug dealing. It can easily be misunderstood, okay?

Ning Zhiyu had a black streak on his head.

Seeing that David had set his destination in the connecting area, he once again began to wonder if David had heard wrongly or misinterpreted what he meant. Even if the restaurant was not in the living area, it should be in the training area. Go to the connecting area to do it. What? You definitely don't want to take yourself away from Star κ63, right?

Although he was filled with doubts, Ning Zhiyu chose to remain silent when he saw the earnestness in David's eyes.

Fifteen minutes later, as it moved forward with inertia, the suspended "car" stopped.

"The destination has been reached~ Don't forget your belongings when you get off the car~ Welcome to come to Xiaoka next time~" A childish voice with a hint of imperceptible electronic sound sounded in the floating "car".

This was the first time Ning Zhiyu heard the floating "car" speak. He couldn't help but be a little curious and asked David next to him, "Does it have a name?"

"Eh, you didn't know?" David was confused for a second, and then he reacted and patted his thigh, "Oh, look at me, I forgot that you just arrived today. There are two floating 'cars' on the κ63 star. These states are called Xiaoka and Xiaopa respectively."

As David spoke, he clicked on the front control panel to show it to Ning Zhiyu, "This is specially designed by General Lu San. Together they are Kapa (κ), and separately they are Xiaoka and Xiaopa.

They are all independently developed by our army, and their AI level is a little higher than that of ordinary family butlers. The default state is Xiaopa, which is relatively shy, so it usually doesn't speak, while Xiaoka is more lively. "

6666, General Lu San is indeed more creative! Ning Zhiyu sighed in his heart.

"Okay, you sit on Xiaoka for a while while I go get the goods. If you're bored, you can chat with him for a while. I'll be back soon!" After explaining, David, who was filled with only "good goods", couldn't wait to say He jumped out of Xiaoka.

Ning Zhiyu felt that he had to go back and ask Lu Hao to find out if David's family had a gangster background or if he was a gangster before joining the army. Otherwise, it would be useless to say that he was innocent if he was "getting good stuff" all the time. No one believes it!

Ning Zhiyu was left with nothing to do. He looked around and decided to satisfy his curiosity and see how smart this little Ka was.

Speaking of which, before he read the book, artificial intelligence programs such as Sori, Dami, and Dadu had gradually entered people's lives.

But after passing through, Ning Zhiyu unexpectedly discovered that this world was not as technologically advanced as the interstellar worlds in other novels. He had never seen even the smart butler with the highest appearance rate. The one who was in Lu Hao's house before At that time, Lu Hao did all the housework himself.

This time I finally caught an artificial intelligence, so Ning Zhiyu would not miss it.

"Hello, Xiaoka." Ning Zhiyu said tentatively.