Chapter 107

Deep in the huge pit, the rolling magma was bubbling, and scarlet light shone from the bottom.

Under the rock wall, there is a groove, and at this time, two figures are busy inside.

"This damn place you chose is too hot," the man with long burgundy hair impatiently put his wet hair behind his ears and complained, "I feel like my lungs are It's almost going to explode, can't we move to another place?"

The other man ignored him and was still squatting there, carefully busy with his work.

The man with long burgundy hair wiped his sweaty face and sat down with his buttocks on the ground. However, the moment he sat down, he jumped up again as if his buttocks were burned due to the high surface temperature. "Hot, hot, hot!"

This time, the man next to him finally raised his eyelids and glanced at him, his bottomless black eyes full of disgust.

"Hey, what kind of sin have I done? I have come all the way to suffer this~" The man cried with a mournful face. He seemed to have been used to the other person's coldness and just muttered to himself. There was no way to rest, so he simply picked up the tools again, "Say, can this thing really be repaired?"

"You're the one playing tricks." An indistinguishable androgynous voice suddenly sounded.

"Oh, I'll go," the man was so frightened that he almost dropped the tool in his hand. He raised his head and glared fiercely, "Obsidian, can you say hello before you speak next time?"

In the dark groove, a tall black elevated tower stood quietly there. The same color made it seem to blend into the darkness. Only a pair of blue eyes floating high in the air could be seen.

It is the quasi-SS mecha that is famous all over the interstellar world - Obsidian.

Just where the light shines, you can see that there are many scars on its body, and even many precision parts are exposed on its left hand.

"You are the toy." Obsidian repeated.

"Hey, I'm talking about Lu Hao, can you take care of your mecha? Are you just letting your mecha go to bully you?" The long-haired man poked the arm of Lu Hao, who was busy repairing it.

"That's right." Lu Hao glanced at him coldly and urged, "Hurry up."

"I know, I know!" The man kept moving his hands, but he obviously had no intention of stopping, "Our optical brain really can't be used? Although the Internet speed here is a bit slow, it can still be used. "

Lu Hao glared at him warningly.

The man shrugged, "Aren't I thinking about you? Your Xiaoyu should be anxious to death after you have been missing for so many days!"

Lu Hao frowned and opened his thin lips slightly, as if he wanted to say something, but in the end he said nothing.

Finally, the largest part of the wound was repaired and stuffed back. Lu Hao stood up, patted Obsidian, turned around and kicked the man, "Let's go."

"whee."

The man who was kicked innocently glared at Hei Yao who laughed out loud, and quickly followed him.

...

When Ferdinand came down the stairs, he saw Ning Zhiyu, who had finished breakfast, waiting obediently at the dining table.

"Xiao Yu, why don't you take a day off today?" Ferdinand sat down at the dining table and said worriedly.

Ning Zhiyu shook his head, "No, I can do it."