Chapter 43

"For you." A deep voice sounded in my ears.

A translucent blue ball lay quietly in the palm of Lu Hao's hand. It looked a bit like the Hu Yixi Stone he once gave to Ning Zhiyu, but the ball was more transparent and smaller.

If you look carefully, you can see a dark blue chip embedded in the center of the ball, and the hand-engraved word "Yu" can be vaguely recognized on the chip.

A small hole was dug into the top of the ball, and a black chain passed through the middle. The whole thing looked like a personalized necklace.

Ning Zhiyu looked at the ball and then at Lu Hao. He didn't quite understand why Lu Hao suddenly gave him a necklace.

"What is this?" Ning Zhiyu did not accept it immediately. Firstly, the necklace looked very expensive. Secondly, there was a voice in his heart telling him that this might not be an ordinary necklace.

Lu Hao was obviously stunned for a moment after being asked the rhetorical question.

He looked at the mecha key in his hand and recalled it carefully. This should have been taught by the teacher when he started the mecha combat class in the second year of the military academy, right? Although only mechas above level A will have mecha keys, is this considered basic theoretical knowledge?

Although he didn't know why Ning Zhiyu didn't recognize him, Lu Hao still explained gently, "The mecha key, this is the 'Lan Yao' specially customized for you by your mother and father."

What? !

Ning Zhiyu's eyes suddenly opened wide.

He looked at the small blue ball, and then at the "Ossidian 2" in front of him, his face full of disbelief.

Even though he heard the words "mecha key" for the first time, it didn't stop him from roughly understanding its purpose. The key was equivalent to the code lock of the mecha.

So the question is, why did Lu Hao's parents suddenly give him a mecha? And this mecha looks very likely to be an S-class mecha, S-class! Driving it requires a license issued by the military!

Ning Zhiyu was extremely glad that he had not accepted the gift rashly just now. This gift was really too expensive.

"What? You don't like it?" Lu Hao tried his best to make his voice less urgent, but the left hand clenched into a fist behind his back betrayed him.

"No, no." Ning Zhiyu shook his head hurriedly and glanced secretly at the black mecha in front of him. Who wouldn't like such a handsome mecha, and it's called "Lan Yao", and the name is also very nice!

Resisting the urge to reach out for the key, Ning Zhiyu explained, "This is too valuable, I can't accept it."

It's not just a matter of rejecting himself... Lu Hao was slightly relieved, but also had a headache. He never thought that the gift could not be given out because it was too expensive...

"Mecha manufacturing is my father's hobby. He is very happy to customize one for you," Lu Hao paused and continued, "Besides, I have paid extra for the production, so this is what I give to you. Gift."

Thump, thump.

Ning Zhiyu couldn't tell whether he was more excited or happy now. He only knew that he was in a daze now, and his violent heartbeat had made his brain lose the ability to think.

Looking at Ning Zhiyu's cute look, Lu Hao passed his hand forward again, "Don't you like it? I also applied for an S-class mecha driving license for you as your internship gift. Do you really not want it?"