Chapter 15

After settling down the only Lanster who had to deal with "Ning Zhiyu" in his interpersonal relationship, Ning Zhiyu felt completely at ease, and the nerves that had been tense for a few days relaxed.

So at 5:55 in the morning, when the spacecraft arrived at the β511 star, everyone else who got off the spacecraft looked tired, except Ning Zhiyu who was particularly energetic.

After making sure that all the classmates had left, Ning Zhiyu, who deliberately stayed until the end, carried his backpack, followed the position given by Lu Hao, and walked leisurely to meet Lu Hao.

Star β511 is an educational star mainly based on the First Federal Military Academy. Although its air station has very advanced facilities, it does not occupy a large area. It is during the summer vacation and it is early morning. The huge air station only has zero space. There are a few spaceships docked here and there.

Ning Zhiyu was humming a song while looking at the passing spacecraft with different styles with great interest.

There are serious-looking large spaceships that can accommodate thousands of people, just like the spacecraft that took them to δ317 this time, and there are also weird ones that are all green and look like poisonous olives and can only hold a few people. small spaceship.

While Ning Zhiyu complained, he secretly murmured in his heart that he hoped God would bless Lu Hao's private spaceship so that it would not be too unique. He did not want to sit in a green poisonous olive or a blood-red flying saucer and land at the capital star's airport. That's too embarrassing!

Probably because it was too early, Ning Zhiyu didn't meet anyone along the way.

Shopping along the way, guided by his excellent sense of direction and the advanced intelligent navigation of the interstellar era, Ning Zhiyu successfully arrived at his destination fifteen minutes later.

As the referee, Lu Hao, who was one step ahead, was already waiting there.

Seeing Lu Hao, who couldn't hide his handsomeness even in casual clothes, Ning Zhiyu was in a good mood and gave him a bright smile.

Lu Hao also responded with a fleeting smile.

"Long wait." Ning Zhiyu said hello and turned his attention to the spaceship behind Lu Hao.

The size of the spaceship is almost the size of three containers. The overall silver-gray color scheme is very cool, the streamlined tapered structure, and the lines are very cool.

An aura that fit Lu Hao's cold and hard style hit his face. Not only was it not eye-catching, it even far exceeded Ning Zhiyu's expectations.

As expected, he is indeed his Alpha, he has really good vision!

Ning Zhiyu gave Lu Hao a big thumbs up in his heart, completely forgetting that he was worried about Lu Hao's aesthetic issues just a minute ago.

After admiring it, Ning Zhiyu praised it without hesitation, "It's so cool!"

"Thank you." Lu Hao took the backpack Ning Zhiyu was carrying and opened the hatch for him in a very gentlemanly manner, "Please come in."

Ning Zhiyu stepped into the cabin with anticipation.

Wow!

Ning Zhiyu whistled in his heart.

It looks cool from the outside, but it's also unique inside.

As soon as you enter the door, you will see a small living room. The walls painted alternately with light silver gray and white are full of lines. There is a dark gray long sofa in the middle, and next to it is a matching light gray round coffee table, which is cool and cool. A touch of coldness.