Chapter 97

At night, Karl, who was about to fall asleep, suddenly heard a knock on the door.

Karl opened it and saw that it was Ning Zhiyu.

He immediately became nervous and thought something had happened. He looked Ning Zhiyu up and down several times to make sure she was fine, and then asked, "What's wrong with Miaomiao?"

"Dad, can we go in and talk?" Ning Zhiyu covered the pocket of his pajamas and poked into the room.

Naturally, Karl would not refuse Ning Zhiyu's request. While signaling Ning Zhiyu to walk slowly, he asked with concern, "Does Miaomiao want anything to drink?"

Ning Zhiyu shook his head.

Carl stayed in the guest room, which was obviously smaller than the master bedroom.

Ning Zhiyu's first action after entering the room was to close the door, then looked around, sat down on the only chair in the room, and waved to Karl.

Ning Zhiyu's mysterious appearance aroused Carl's doubts. Apart from the two of them, there were only one Lu Hao and one Ferdinand in the villa. What could Ning Zhiyu say that needed to be so secretive?

However, Karl said in his heart that he still enjoyed the feeling of being relied on by his son.

But Carl was not happy for three seconds.

Because he saw Ning Zhiyu take something out of his pocket, and he recognized it even after just one glance.

"Dad, do you recognize this thing?" Ning Zhiyu carefully held the thing in his hand.

Karl's face froze, but when he realized that Ning Zhiyu was watching, he quickly returned to his normal expression, tried his best to control his emotions, and pretended to be relaxed and asked, "Where did you get this thing?"

Ning Zhiyu, who usually had an unsatisfactory look in his eyes, succeeded in catching the frozen look on Calgang's expression at that moment, and secretly confirmed his guess that this thing really had something to do with it.

"Lance gave this to me when I left the base." Since he came to find Karl, Ning Zhiyu had no intention of hiding it from him.

What he was holding in his hand was the gift Lanster gave him at the farewell party that day.

At that time, Lanster stopped him from seeing this thing in front of everyone, so he put it in a cloth bag after returning to the dormitory. Later, he accidentally forgot it when he put it with other gifts. When he was packing his luggage, he saw it. Then he remembered.

What Lanster sent was a small ball, or a round stone to be more accurate.

The small green stone is about the size of a quail egg. The surface is very smooth. The whole stone is very translucent and feels warm to the touch. If you look at the light source, you can clearly see a small cluster of very dark color in the middle of the stone, which is very special. .

The stone was indeed beautiful, but no matter how beautiful it was, it was just a stone. Ning Zhiyu didn't understand why Lanster would close his hands that day to prevent him from looking at it.

Ning Zhiyu went to the Star Network to check a lot of things in his mind. He couldn't figure out the reason.

He thought it had a special meaning like the Hu Yixi Stone, but after searching for a long time, he couldn't find any similar stone. Either the size was wrong, or the color was wrong. Even if the color was close, there was no such dark green stone in the house. Small clusters.

After asking Lu Hao for help, he also said that he had never seen it. In the end, with no choice but to think of his identity as a member of the Lanster Empire, Ning Zhiyu came to try his luck with Karl.