Chapter 83

After chatting with Ferdinand for a long time, Ning Zhiyu finally figured out the origin of the original owner.

Carl Dufferin, one of the three most famous generals in the empire, and his wife Ning Ying gave birth to their eldest son Ferdinand Dufferin and their youngest son Ning Zhiyu.

Everything was great, but everything came to an abrupt end twelve years ago.

Just before the original owner's eighth birthday, he and his mother were out together. The two of them suddenly encountered an accident. Their mother died, and his whereabouts were unknown.

In the following years, Karl and Ferdinand have been looking for traces of him in every corner of the empire.

Even if the person Carl and Ferdinand are looking for is not him, Ning Zhiyu is still moved by this persistence.

"I'm sorry." Ning Zhiyu said softly.

"It's not your fault," Ferdinand patted the back of Ning Zhiyu's hand gently, "Can you tell me brother, how have you spent these years? Do you have no memory of the past?"

Uh... Ning Zhiyu was confused by the question. Everything he knew about the original owner came from the author's writing, but for the cannon fodder, the author used very little pen and ink.

"I don't remember the past," Ning Zhiyu lowered his head slightly to hide his guilty conscience, "I was adopted by someone on a remote star in the Federation, and I have lived quite well these years."

"That's good." Ferdinand breathed a sigh of relief. Even if he saw it with his own eyes, it would not be as reassuring as if Ning Zhiyu said it was good.

"By the way, what's going on between you and Lu Hao?" After reminiscing about old times, Ferdinand finally found the opportunity to ask the question that was stuck in his heart like a thorn.

Please forgive him for being entangled, after all, the little treasure he holds dear to his heart, the huge shock brought by meeting him again twelve years later and finding out that the other person is already married is really difficult for him to digest.

Naturally, Ning Zhiyu couldn't say that he was trying to escape the cannon fodder plot of the original work. He could only throw the blame to the Omega Association and explained as lightly as possible, "If the Omegas of the Federation do not have a partner when they become adults, they will be The Omega Association assigned me directly, and Lu Hao was the Alpha that the association matched me with."

"Match by what?"

Ning Zhiyu tried hard to recall the email, "It seems to be a genetic match?"

"Yes." Ferdinand responded, looking calm on the surface, but feeling a little proud in his heart.

Lu Hao's name is well-known even in the empire. Alpha, who has SS physical and mental strength, was once considered to be his equal opponent. However, after he was judged to be in the empire, he rarely heard from him. .

The Alpha with double SS can be used to match Ferdinand's little baby, just barely. It seems that the Federation's Omega Association is quite good at getting things done.

But when he thought that he was not there when his little baby got married, Ferdinand still felt that he couldn't swallow the sigh in his heart.

However, facing Ning Zhiyu, Ferdinand asked as calmly as possible, "When did you get married? Is his family treating you well?"

"..." Ning Zhiyu suddenly regretted acknowledging this brother. Why did every question hit him so accurately? At this moment, he felt like his knees were full of arrows.