First Nights : Part 28

Rotxo chuckles, but Aonung knows he won't take that as an answer. The last time there was a situation like this, he asked the same thing. What's in it for him?

It's his own fault, really. After they broke up, he knew Rotxo was mad and would surely take it out on others, so to protect them he let them hookup. But even so, Rotxo ended up dragging another innocent soul into his hell, as if Aonung wasn't enough.

Rotxo- Don't play stupid with me. You know what I want.

Aonung- I gave you what you wanted, before, but that still didn't stop you.

Rotxo- I don't want your damn body behind closed doors, Aonung!

He reaches up, wrapping his arms around Aonung's shoulders.

Rotxo- I want your everything, out in the open.

Aonung's heart drops. He knew Rotxo still wanted him, but he refused to let his mind be poisoned by the boy's toxicity again. But only giving him part of what he wants isn't enough to keep Rotxo in check, he knows that now.

The last thing he wants is for Lo'ak to really be subjected to this cruel and inescapable prison that is Rotxo himself.

He's already been there, and been out. What's dangerous about going back if he already knows what he's dealing with this time?

After all, he's become very attached to the Sully boys, and would do almost anything to keep Rotxo away from them.

Rotxo- So, are we back on?

He hesitates, but nods in response, making Rotxo smile mischievously.

The boy pulls his arms down then pushes him back towards one of the couches, knocking him over the side and onto the cushions.

Aonung merely lays there as Rotxo climbs on top of him, leaving sour kisses of poison along his stomach, trailing to his neck.

He really, really doesn't want to do this. He would rather give his everything to someone that deserves it, like Neteyam. But if he's to keep Lo'ak safe, a sacrifice has to be made. That's the rule of Rotxo's hell.

And as the toxic king of this prison begins to devour his mouth, he places his numbing venom, trapping Aonung in his grasp once again.

He's already regretting everything, but there's no turning back now.