Dark Days : Part 4

Across the cafeteria, Neteyam and Lo'ak are sitting with Pike and someone Neteyam has in his third course and also his textbook class. The boy just seemed to cling to him after he stopped being so attached to Aonung.

He has two braids hanging in the front with a couple beads, and the rest of his shorter curly hair in a small ponytail on top of his head. His stomach is also decorated with a defined six pack, since he's the type to workout for fun.

Neteyam is next to Lo'ak with the other two across from them. He's being extra quiet, because he's trying to keep his focus off of Aonung. Lo'ak keeps glancing over at his table, observing him and bringing it to Neteyam's attention.

Lo'ak- I'm serious, bro, look at him.

Neteyam- Cut it out, Lo'ak.

Yar- Damn, you're right.

Pike- I wonder if he's sick.

Neteyam- You're all exaggerating, he probably just stayed up.

Against his own will, he makes himself turn to where the others are facing. His expression falls a bit, seeing Aonung's unhealthy complexion.

Rotxo is sitting next to him, tormenting him for attention it seems, but he doesn't look like he's in the mood to be bothered. As the shorter boy reaches for his face, he suddenly stands from his seat, but Rotxo latches onto his arm, standing as well.

They can't hear what's being said, but can tell it's an argument. Aonung suddenly snatches his arm away from Rotxo, angering the boy. He throws his arms up in frustration then gestures for Haeda to follow him as they begin to walk off.

Xenji and Zanin exchange a look, then turn to speak to Aonung, whose back faces Neteyam and the others while watching Rotxo leave. Aonung turns, running a hand along his face as he leans the other against the table. He suddenly stumbles, making Neteyam's heart drop.

Then he collapses, and Xenji jumps up to run over to him along with Zanin. Before he can even realize what he's doing, Neteyam stands from his chair and starts heading to the scene, but both Lo'ak and Pike pull him back.

Neteyam- Let go.

Lo'ak- Just let them deal with this, bro. You have to stay away from him, Rotxo is right there.

Neteyam- I don't fuckin' care!

He sees Rotxo turn around and rush back over to Aonung, which makes his blood boil. But Lo'ak refuses to let him go. He connects their bonds, calming him only enough to think reasonably. Slowly, he allows Pike and Lo'ak to pull him back over to their table.