Dark Nights : Part 4

As Aonung washes his hands, Haeda approaches him with two of his friends. He turns the water off, and looks up in the mirror, seeing Haeda right behind him, and the other two on either side of him, enclosing him in.

He reaches for a few paper towels and turns to face the boys as he dries his hands off.

Aonung- Well can I help you?

The two boys smirk at Haeda, and he takes a step closer.

Haeda- Don't give me attitude, Aonung, you know it'll piss me off.

Aonung- I should be the one getting pissed off. You brought these guys in here to surround me like I'm about to be jumped.

Haeda- We aren't gonna jump you.

Aonung- Then what do you want? If it's about Rotxo, tell him to go fuck himself, 'cause I'm not gonna do it for him.

Both Haeda and his friends begin to chuckle like he said something funny, but he was dead serious.

Haeda- Rotxo is done with you, but . . .

Haeda steps closer, leaning his hand against the counter next to Aonung.

Haeda- I'm not. At least, not yet.

He looks between the two boys acting as guards, and Haeda holds a hand up to his jaw.

Haeda- Let me finish what I started.

He quickly smacks the boy's hand away and glares, knowing he isn't just referring to what happened Friday night.

Aonung- Fuck no. It was stopped for a reason, I told you that. Now move, I have a course to get to.

He turns to walk off, but his path is blocked by one of the other boys. Heada grabs his jaw again and turns his head to face him.

Haeda- Oh I'm not asking.

He takes a breath in, feeling his anger rising. Haeda can see it on his face, and chuckles.

Haeda- You look a little upset, sweetheart. What's the problem?

He speaks teasingly, making his friends laugh. Aonung snarls softly, baring the points of his fangs, but Haeda ignores it and steps so close his groin presses against Aonung's, making him squirm and push against his chest.

Haeda- Are you getting mad, Aonung? Gonna fight me off?

The thought to just beat Haeda's face in comes across his mind, but he buries it back where it came from. The last thing he wants to do is permanently injure someone in a fit of rage again.

Haeda- Funny, I still vividly remember the time you were begging for it.

Haeda pulls his hand from the counter and grabs the base of his tail, causing an unwelcome tingly feeling to trickle up his spine, but he merely glares up at him in response, doing nothing to retaliate.

Haeda- These guys here didn't believe me when I said I railed your ass, but you and I both know it's the truth.

The two other boys exchange a look of anticipation. They have a bet going, to see whether or not Haeda will succeed as he said he's done before.

Heada- Let's not make me look like a liar here.

Haeda steps off of him, letting go of his tail then grabs his waistband, and swiftly turns him around. He catches a glimpse of himself in the mirror before immediately looking down as he places his hands on the counter.

Haeda- Bend over for me.

He sighs deeply, and leans down onto the counter. Haeda's friends' mouths drop agape as they let out almost silent laughs, hardly believing it. Haeda grins and runs a hand along his back.

Haeda- Damn, just like I remember it. So obedient. Unfortunately, I'm not really here to enjoy it this time.

Aonung turns to look at him in confusion, then the back of his neck is gripped tightly, holding him still.

Haeda- Make some noise, boys.

He struggles against Haeda's grip, now knowing exactly what the boy's trying to accomplish. The other two begin to holler and laugh as Haeda presses himself firmly against Aonung's hind, and a loud smack echoes in the room as he feels a stinging pain on the side of it.

Haeda- You too, Aonung, say something!

He snarls at Haeda, then sees a deep blue foot stepping into the room.

Neteyam- Hurry up, Aonung, we're gonna be la-