Dark Days : Part 27

🚨 = Non-Consensual Content(Mild)
———————————————————————

Once Jake drops Aonung back at home. The marine boy goes up the stairs and greets the guards as he lets himself in. The lights are out, but he can tell everyone is still awake. There's faint music coming from upstairs, from Tsireya's room, and he can hear his parents' voices faintly coming from the hall their room is on.

He ascends the spiral staircase, heading straight to his room, but freezes once he sees the figure sitting on his bed. Rotxo is sitting with his legs hanging off the side, and Haeda is standing against his dresser with his arms crossed.

Rotxo- Been waiting a while for you. Where've you been?

Slowly, he steps in, closing the door back behind him.

Aonung- Out.

Rotxo- That much is obvious.

Aonung- . . . Briefly at the Sullys. I had to give them some help.

Rotxo- Oh I know, I saw.

Haeda stands off the dresser, casually walking over to Rotxo's side.

Aonung- You won't be needing him, I won't refuse you.

Rotxo- You ditched me, so you kind of already have.

Aonung- I had to-

Rotxo- You didn't have to do anything. You could've just let them deal with their own shit.

He stands from the bed, strolling up to Aonung, who made a point to keep his distance when he walked in. But Rotxo quickly closes that distance, looking up at him with a glare.

Rotxo- Ya'know, I am so sick of you being hung up on Neteyam, but I get it. I really do, I mean, he'd probably make a useful tool. Bet he's better at it than you.

Haeda chuckles, making Aonung glance at him then back to Rotxo, skeptically.

Rotxo- I'm in need of a replacement anyway, so might as well.

Aonung- What do you mean?

Rotxo- I'm done with you, genius.

Aonung- Why?

Rotxo scoffs, and his brother laughs at him.

Rotxo- Please, Aonung, you aren't all that.

Aonung- So, that's it then? We're done?

Rotxo- Yeah . . . Well, not before Haeda gets to have his way with you. He's been begging for it.

Rotxo smirks as Haeda starts walking up to him, and he takes a cautious step back.

Aonung- Wait.

Rotxo- It's too late to try to beg for forgiveness or some shit.

Aonung- Rotxo-

Rotxo- Ya'know, he told me a little something about you, Aonung. You should be glad, right?

Aonung glances at Haeda, who only smirks.

Aonung- You didn't . . .

Rotxo- He did. Now shut it. It's time to break you.

Aonung- Don't do this.

Rotxo- Cute. Haeda, have at it.

Aonung- You're both sick as hell.

Rotxo- Good thing this is our last night together then, right?

He turns to bolt out of the room, but Haeda pulls him by his tail, making him slip and hit the floor.

Frantically, he turns over on his back, kicking the boy away from him, but before he can scurry away, Haeda's hands latch onto the waistband of his loincloth, pulling him back.