Dark Nights : Part 5

One look at the boy holding Aonung over the counter sets him off faster than anyone could process. The snickering boys flinch when Neteyam suddenly tackles Haeda to the floor, punching the boy's face repeatedly. With fear on their faces, they suddenly bring up the fact that they have a course to get to, then bolt out the door.

With superior strength, Haeda quickly lifts Neteyam off of him, and slams him onto the floor. Just as he pulls an arm back to punch him, his entire body is suddenly lifted into the air from behind, and thrown into the doors of the stalls. He hits the floor with the wind knocked out of him, then looks up at Aonung in disbelief.

He's bigger than him, but somehow he had the strength to literally throw him.

Aonung stands in front of Neteyam and bares every inch of his fangs, snarling harshly at the boy he just flung. Haeda pulls himself up and stands with a glare, but backs off and leaves the room.

Neteyam stands from the floor and tries to face Aonung, but he's breathing heavily, infuriated, and refuses to look at him.

Neteyam- Aonung, what the fuck was that? Why didn't you stop him, or call for help, or something?

He watches Aonung's shaking hands run along his face as he takes quick breaths.

Neteyam- Aonung? Are you alright?

He reaches a hand out, but Aonung suddenly turns and grabs the large bathroom trash can and slings it into the mirror with brute force, making the glass shatter.

With a hard scowl, he picks the trash can up again, and starts banging against the rest of the mirror with it. The bell rings again, signaling that they're late for their course, but he hardly hears it and hardly cares as he completely destroys the bathroom mirror, and severely dents the trash can. He continues swinging the can against the wall until almost every bit of glass decorates the counters with shards.

Once he feels like he's done enough, he stops. He breathes in and exhales heavily as his rage begins to die down. As he takes in the sight, his sense starts to come back to him, and he realizes what he just did. He curses internally, but as he looks behind him, his heart drops at another sight, making him drop the trash can.

Aonung- Shit