Dark Days : Part 10

In Aonung's room, the two boys have made their way onto the bed, devouring each other's mouths with Neteyam under him, since the marine boy took control again. And again, Neteyam let it slide, but as he gets more into it, Aonung suddenly stops. Pulling away and lying his head down on his shoulder with a heavy breath.

Neteyam stares up at the ceiling, waiting for him to say something, but he's lifted as the boy leans up. Stopping once Neteyam is placed comfortably straddling his lap. His arms remain around his torso, and his head lies back onto his shoulder.

The hug tightens, feeling as if Aonung is holding onto him for dear life, making the rushed mood shift and slow down.

Neteyam- Aonung, let me look at you.

He shakes his head, hugging him tighter.

Neteyam- Don't make me beg.

He feels a bit of air escape Aonung's mouth, a short chuckle that makes him smile lightly.

Aonung- I'd like to see that.

Neteyam- Can't see it with your head down.

Aonung sighs, but leans up, allowing Neteyam to see his leaking eyes.

Neteyam- So you were hiding your tears from me.

Aonung- I've got a reputation to keep.

Neteyam- Fuck your reputation. I've seen plenty of men cry and beg for their mothers.

Another chuckle escapes him, making Neteyam smile, knowing he can lighten the boy's mood. But his face drops as he thinks of the topic he has to discuss with him. He runs his thumbs across Aonung's cheeks, wiping his tears.

Neteyam- Pike told us what happened to you last year.

Aonung averts his eyes, attempting to turn his head, but Neteyam doesn't let him.

Neteyam- Hey, what'd I say about reputation?

He removes Neteyam's hands, holding them down from his face with sigh. Neteyam can tell he's trying to keep his composure, and put up a tough front.

He slides his arms out of Aonung's weak grip, and places them on the sides of the marine boy's face, turning his head to face him as he leans in. His lips move gently, taking a passive approach, and Aonung joins him for the short kiss.

When he pulls away, he's finally able to keep Aonung's gaze on him.

Neteyam- You can be vulnerable with me. Don't hold it in, I won't hurt you.

Aonung- I'm not sure I like this side of you.

He smiles slightly, and begins to mess with the curls hanging from Aonung's bun.

Neteyam- Why?

Aonung- It's intrusive.

Neteyam- And it makes you want to cry?

Neteyam watches his eyes water up again, making him blink a few times and pull away from him. He lowers his head, hiding his face in his hands.

Aonung- Don't tease me.

Neteyam- I'm not teasing you.

Aonung- Yes you are, you're fuckin' smiling right now.

He attempts to stifle a sudden urge to laugh, but snickers escape him.

Aonung- Now you're laughing at me.

He leans his head up, rolling his eyes a bit. He attempts to push Neteyam off of him, but the boy protests.

Neteyam- No, Aonung, I'm not laughing at you, I promise.

Aonung- Then what the fuck do you call this.

He gestures to Neteyam's escaping giggles, making him laugh. Aonung just watches him in disbelief until he calms down. When he looks back up at him, seeing the unamused expression on Aonung's face, he almost laughs again, but is able to restrain himself.

After taking a breath, he cups Aonung's face in his hands, caressing his cheek a bit.

Neteyam- I'm sorry, okay. You're just being really cute right now.

Aonung- This shit ain't cute!

A laugh bursts out of him, and Aonung pushes him off his lap, getting off the bed, making his laughter pause.

The marine boy stands and glares at him with his arms crossed, fed up with him. But seeing the pouty look on his face makes him fall out laughing, lying back into the bed.