Dark Days : Part 19

The music begins to shift into the next song. It's got a beat that's easy to work with, so he quickly takes a breath, gaining his composure. He shoos the other guys away, making plenty of room for himself. He starts off with a bit of simple footwork, but when he glances up at his brother, he's rushing him.

He rolls his eyes, he hates throwing out his best moves so soon, but he'll break his routine just this once. When he feels it's a good time, the crowd suddenly finds him bouncing himself a bit on one hand, landing right back into some footwork.

He earns some applause and loud reactions that catch the attention of one of Niráli's friends who turns around. She taps Niráli's shoulder telling her to go back and watch. She isn't enthusiastic about it but complies and goes back to the center. When they reach the middle, they find Lo'ak wilding out and having fun. Her eyes widen a bit.

He runs up to a few people, hyping them up before busting another move. Neteyam cheers for him, as well as the others around them. She finds her mouth falling agape a bit.

Neteyam notices her return and waves for Lo'ak's attention, gesturing over to her with a tilt of his head. Lo'ak nods, but doesn't go over to her immediately. First, he heads over to a cute girl on the other side, doing a short dance with her, but she doesn't dare step into the middle with him.

He turns and tries another girl near Neteyam. His brother isn't sure why he's trying girls that aren't their priority, but Lo'ak wants to humble the wealthy girl by not choosing her first. But when he does face her direction, he doesn't rush, he slowly walks. Taking a step every other beat, feeling like he looks smooth.

Just before he reaches her, he starts stepping backwards with each beat, going back into his footwork. She suddenly hands her clutch to one of her friends and steps into the center, walking towards him on a beat she can rock with. Some "Ooo's" are heard as the well known girl decides to put on a show.

With a bounce in her step, her curly hair sways, then she stops right in front of Lo'ak and starts doing her own bit of footwork. She isn't afraid to get close as if she's challenging him, but in fact, she's joining him. The more she rhythmically steps forward, he rhythmically steps back, matching her tempo.

He smiles widely, being presently surprised, but he's not letting her lead, so he takes his dominance back and decides to choose the next move. He stops, making her take a quick step back, then starts swaying his body side to side. She catches on quickly, and steps forward with the same sway only in her hips and tail.

She steps right up into his personal space, reaches her arms out to place her hands on his shoulders, then begins to squat as she rocks her way down, making her friends cheer for her. Lo'ak's widen a bit as she works her way back up.

Lo'ak- Damn, girl.

She smiles with a laugh.

Niráli- What's your name?

Lo'ak- Lo'ak Sully. What's yours?

She suddenly swipes his shades and backs up from him with the beat, and puts them on with a smile still on her face.

Niráli- Niráli.

She starts winding and holds her arms up, enjoying the music and his shades. With a chuckle, he strolls up to her and swipes his shades back, putting them back where they belong. She stops dancing and looks at him expectantly.

Lo'ak- Care to join us for the night? Your friends can come too.

Niráli- Us?

He turns around, looking through the new people coming into the center, meeting Neteyam's gaze. He beckons him over and Neteyam jogs up to them as Niráli's friends make their way over as well. When they see the older Sully boy, her friends begin to giggle.

Lo'ak- This is my brother, Neteyam.

Lo'ak looks specifically at the two giggling girls.

Lo'ak- He's not super social but he wouldn't mind letting you hang onto his arms a bit.

Tifa- Left side or right side?

Quin- Right side.

They happily go over to Neteyam's sides, holding onto him as Lo'ak said they could. He would've preferred otherwise, but he won't disappoint the girls which he thinks are kind of alluring.

Lo'ak holds his arm out for Niráli and she gently holds on as they all make their way out of the circle.