Dark Nights : Part 10

🚨 = Nudity(Strong)
———————————————————————

A while later, as Aonung soaks peacefully in his spacious bath filled with bubbles, he hears his room door open and close, telling him Neteyam is probably done.

He stands and grabs his towel, then lets the water run out as he dries off. He grabs a plain but fresh loincloth and slips it on before drying his hair. Once he's done, his hair looks a bit wild, but it hardly matters to him since he's at home.

He opens the door to his room, turning the light off in the bathroom behind him, but freezes at the sight in front of him. Neteyam is standing with his back facing him, going through the clothes in his dresser. The problem is, there isn't a thing covering the body he's trying to dress. No top. No loincloth.

Aonung blinks for a second as his mouth parts slightly in awe.

Aonung- Uh . . . Neteyam.

Neteyam glances back at him before continuing his search.

Neteyam- I don't have anything fresh to wear, so I'm gonna borrow one of yours. Just as soon as I find something with a waistband I can tie, they're more comfortable. You're fine with that, right?

Aonung- Yeah, sure.

He holds up a piece of clothing in his hands, inspecting it as his tail sways around. With a dissatisfied hum, he puts it back in the drawer and continues looking until coming across what he needs. A plain black loincloth with a tieable waistband. He holds it up to his front with a little smile.

Neteyam- I think this'll work.

He turns to face Aonung, showing him what he found, but suddenly lets it drop to the floor, flashing him shamelessly. The marine boy instantly averts his eyes with a pink hue on his face.

He smirks, knowing exactly what he's doing, and feeling proud of himself.

Neteyam- Feeling shy now, Aonung? That isn't like you.

Feeling a little empowered, he walks over to him, sliding his hands up Aonung's stomach, and smirking when the marine skin twitches under his touch.

Neteyam- But I might prefer you this way.

He speaks lowly as he runs his hands down to the waist of Aonung's loincloth and hooks his fingers under it.

Neteyam- Fun fact; I don't like people touching my things.

Aonung's voice gets caught in his throat, made nervous by the "fun fact" that was spoken in complete seriousness, and again by the tips of Neteyam's fangs grazing the skin of his neck.

Aonung- I thought you didn't want to do it.

Neteyam- I figured I could change my mind, if you let me lead.

He pushes Aonung back against the door gently, but with a swift movement, finds himself pinned against the door instead.

Aonung- Not happening.

The boy's confidence makes a comeback, shutting down whatever Neteyam was trying with him. His first instinct is to retaliate, especially since he hates that Haeda had him in a way he hasn't, but something he suddenly picks up tells him otherwise. Through the burst of confidence he can see it, the underlying fear. But of what?

Neteyam- Fine.

He lifts his arms over Aonung's shoulders and begins to kiss him softly, to let his lover set the pace.

They continue like this for a while, steadily heating things up, then fully enjoy each other's bodies, delving into activity that keeps them going for the next couple of hours until they finally give into deep slumber.