Fall Equinox/New Beginings

Author Notes; I'm going to come back to add pictures later.

“I wouldn’t have to take this potion if someone let me nap,” she said as she took the invigorating draught. “You would’ve still been tired, I know you. Besides, you’re just as insatiable now. I’m practically having to fight you off,” he smirked back at her. 

Y/N scoffed, “You haven’t once put up a fight if I recall,” she replied while she finished brushing her hair in the mirror. Severus came over and used his wand to cover up some visible marks on her neck and shoulders.

 “Bite marks,” she announced blankly. “From your collar as well, pet,” he smiled back at her in the mirror. “Maybe I’ll sleep in it tonight, who knows,” she grinned back at him. 

“Show me what a good girl you can be first. No fighting with Draco please. Or anyone else who may show up,” he sighed. Y/N huffed, “I guess you don’t wish me to sleep in it,” she replied. 

He grabbed her hand as she started walking away,  pulling her back to him. He softly took her face, “You’re going to behave for Daddy,” he whispered before kissing her gently.  

She just gave him a half smirk as she walked away after he released her. Y/N went to put her cloak on after retrieving the bottle of wine. She checked her pocket, finding her wand had been snatched again. 

“Please?” she asked, holding out her hand. “You left it laying around again,” he smirked. 

“I don’t always have a place to put it, especially since I’m crawling around the floor now like a puppy,” she chuckled. “Exactly why I have to keep track of it. You’re welcome, Princess,” he smiled arrogantly as he took her hand. 

Y/N apparated them to the front step of her grandmother’s house. She gave it a soft knock on the door and waited for an answer. The door opened into a beautiful quaint cottage kitchen with a large stone hearth. 

The older woman smiled as she waved the two inside. “I should have known it was you two,” she smiled.  “We came early to help,” Y/N said as she walked over to her grandmother. 

She placed the bottle of wine down on the counter before going over to give the woman a nice warm hug. Severus even leaned over and gave Penny a hug as she stood cooking. 

“Go ahead you two. I know you want to show him the animals. Bring me back some sage from the garden please,” she asked sweetly as she stirred something on the stove. 

“Of course, Grandmother. We’ll be back shortly” Y/N replied as she drug Severus out the door towards the path. 

“It’s beautiful here,” Severus announced as they walked the path to the barn

“It’s beautiful here,” Severus announced as they walked the path to the barn. “It really is. I see why she settled here. Sheep or cows first?” she smiled back at him as she led the way. “Your choice,” he replied as he followed behind her.