Date Night Part: 4

After they left the club, Severus apparated them back home. It was a quiet peaceful scene with both of the grandmothers each holding a sleeping baby. “Perfect angels. We just got them back to sleep,” Y/N’s mother announced with a smile. Severus and Y/N thanked them each, taking the babies to go lay them down for the night. 

“I missed them,” Y/N announced as they walked up the stairs to lay them in their bassinets. “Myself as well. It sounds like everything went well,” he replied as he followed her, laying down Charlotte. 

“What if they decide they don’t want me because they keep getting bottles?” she asked with a frown as she laid Stevie down. “They still want their momma, I promise,” he said reassuringly. 

Severus led her to the guest bedroom so they wouldn’t wake the girls up

Severus led her to the guest bedroom so they wouldn’t wake the girls up. He positioned Y/N in front of him, unzipping her dress slowly, revealing each piece of her until it was time to slip it down off her hips. 

Once she was standing just in her bra and panties, he gently unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the side. Her breasts were huge and firm from being filled with milk.

 His hand slipped between her legs, feeling how soaking wet she was. She had been so wet that it was all over the inside of her thighs. 

“You were the best girl tonight. Daddy was so proud of you,” he smiled softly down at her. “When can we go back? I want to be properly ruined,” she smirked up at him.

 “When you are ready,” he announced as he moved the strands of hair away from her eyes. Severus allowed Y/N to help undress him so they could relax on the bed. 

Severus sat back on the bed, with Y/N straddling his lap so he could assist her in pumping her full breasts. “Perfect little Princess,” he told her as he assisted. Y/N just sat patiently on his lap while he drained her in preparation for their love making. 

Y/N was finding it impossible to sit patiently while he completed this task. “I bet you could fuck my pussy gently, I’m sure that would be fine,” she whined. “I couldn’t be that gentle. You’re not ready, Princess,” he sighed in annoyance. 

“I’m aching. Let me touch myself at least,” she grumbled. “What happened to patience? You’re acting like a horny little bitch tonight, Princess,” he smirked at her. 

“Your hard cock is right under me and you expect me to sit still,” she huffed in annoyance. Severus looked at her blankly, replying, “Sit still, like a patient girl or you will get nothing,” he scolded. Y/N frowned, sitting perfectly still while he finished helping her. 

“Better?” he grinned at her as he put the breast pump to the side. “Much better. Thank you, Daddy,” she replied. “Good girl. Get between my legs, you are going to ride me,” he ordered her.