Kings Cross

Once they got home, Severus went to retrieve the girls while Y/N was in the shower. When he came back, Y/N could hear two crying babies. Severus walked into the bathroom, “No rush or anything but they have lost their heads,” he said with a nervous laughter.

 Y/N washed quickly and jumped out of the shower. “Poor babies.. I know,” she said as she quickly towel dried herself. She took one of the girls, latching her as she walked to the bed. Severus brought over the other twin and helped her latch. 

“What was wrong with them?” she asked curiously. “I don't know. Penny said they were fussy. She and your Aunt were walking them around the cottage,” he told her.

 Y/N looked down at the little babies, each of them no longer crying with a little smirk on her face. “They needed you,” Severus announced. “Because Momma is the best,” she giggled. Severus went to change out of his evening clothing. He crawled into the bed next to her when he returned.  

“Do you really want another right now? Perhaps, you just wanted to say it to me?” he asked her curiously. “Get me pregnant, Daddy,” she smiled back at him.

 Severus shook his head with a smirk, “Soon, Princess. You need to heal some more. These two need your attention right now. I cannot imagine you with morning sickness while trying to nurse,” he told her. 

“I haven’t taken my pill in days,” she admitted. Severus glared at her for a second, “Intentional or accidental?” he questioned. “Accidental. Could you bring it to me?” she asked softly.

He sighed and got up to retrieve her pill. “I’m going to start feeding this to you in the morning,” he informed her. Y/N took her pill and thanked the man. 

“I have a lot on my mind if you haven’t noticed,” she reminded him. “Yes, I see. Daddy will start bringing it to you again. Just like the old days,” he smirked. “Do you want more? I mean you already know about Baron but.. Do you actually want more or do you like getting me pregnant?” she asked him.

“I want Baron. After that, I don’t know. We will have to see how busy we are. Perhaps we’ll have more,” he replied, as he admired her feeding their babies. “I think he will be a shy sensitive boy. The kind that is fiercely defended by older twin sisters,” she announced. 

Severus helped move the girls to their bed so Y/N could go get dressed. “Ah shit, I have to be at that trainstation at 11 tomorrow morning. I’ll have to pump before I leave and possibly on the train.. In the bathroom,” she said as she walked out of the closet. 

Severus was standing over the girls, admiring them. “I could never have imagined this, any of it,” he said softly. “Myself as well. It’s unbelievable how different our lives are now,” she replied. 

“I’m terrified of the person I will become if someone attempts to hurt my family,” Severus admitted. “I trust you will deal with the situation appropriately, just as I will,” she replied blankly. “Indeed I will,” he replied before turning back to the babies.

The two crawled in bed together for the night. Y/N snuggled into his chest while he wrapped his arms and legs around her. “I’m going to miss you tomorrow while I’m gone,” she admitted as they cuddled. 

“I’ll miss you as well, Princess. I’m a bit nervous about how the girls are going to do without you all day,” he confessed. “I could take them with me, it would keep them happy. I know you are going to say it’s too dangerous with everything going on,” she sighed. 

“We will talk about it in the morning. Perhaps I’ll go to ensure your safe departure if you insist on taking them. From afar though. There will be men ready to apprehend Alastair if he shows up,” Severus replied. 

Y/N looked up into his face, “I’m going to need my little Princess pussy filled before I go though,” she told him. “As if you had a choice,” he whispered back. 

The next morning, Y/N was preparing the girl's diaper bag so she could take them with her. “I know, you two cannot be without me anymore. That was quite a protest last night, ladies,” Y/N told the twins. 

“If they keep that up, no one will volunteer to watch them anymore,” Severus announced from the sofa. Y/N made a hmm sound, replying, “Almost as if that was the point. They are already working together to achieve a shared goal. We might have to cancel date night for a bit if they continue to do that,” she replied. 

“Perhaps they just had a bad night,” Severus offered with a little chuckle. “That could be as well but it’s far less interesting,” she replied in a huff.

“I wish you could wear your buttplug but that dress is far too form fitting,” Severus announced as he read his newspaper. “I agree with that. It would be rather obvious,” she giggled. 

“If you’re a good girl for Daddy, I’ll let you play with me when you get home,” he offered. The woman let out a little squeal of excitement. “Can I pull your hair again? That is my favorite,” she giggled. 

“Of course it is. Yes you may,” he replied. Y/N went over to crawl into his lap quickly before they had to leave. “Tell me Daddy.. What did you like? There must have been something because you keep playing” she smiled at him. 

Severus grumbled a little as if he didn’t want to admit it. “I enjoyed being weak for you, Princess. It isn’t a far stretch if I’m honest. Part of me doesn’t mind being at your will, as long as I’m still taken care of,” he admitted. A little smirk formed on her face. 

“Because you are weak for me, Daddy,” she said as he caressed his beautiful face. Her thumb traced over his lips before she leaned in whispering, “I bet Daddy wants a Princess kiss, doesn’t he?” she asked. 

He nodded his head yes in agreement. Y/N leaned in giving him a single soft smooch before she pulled back away. “More,” he grinned. “You will get more when I am ready to give them,” she told him. 

He grumbled a little, “You are going to be gone all day and Daddy only gets one kiss?” he asked.

 She leaned back in, giving him a tongue kiss. Her tongue went into his mouth for once and he moaned into her mouth at the feeling. She nibbled his lip, pulling it just slightly before releasing him. 

“I want you to wait for me. No touching yourself,” she told him as she studied his face. The man looked as if his plan had been foiled. “Fine,” he reluctantly agreed. She smirked at him, “The best Daddy,” she said. 

Once they were ready, Severus apparted all four of them to an alley beside Kings Cross. “I love you, Princess. I love you ladies,” the man smiled down at the sleeping girls in the pram.

 “I love you, Daddy. I’ll take care of you tonight,” she smiled as she started walking away to enter the building.

 Y/N hadn’t taken the girls out alone yet so she was a bit surprised at the looks she was getting. Apparently everyone wants to look inside a pram as they pass. “Ladies, you two draw a lot of attention,” Y/N announced as they walked to platform #9. 

A man whose voice she didn’t recognize came up being her, startling her, “I believe you are the object of their attention,” the man announced. Her head whipped around, realizing it was the man from Malfoy Manor with dirty blonde hair. 

“I know you didn’t approach me in public when my husband is somewhere watching. Do you have a death wish?” she questioned.