Spring Break Part 10:2

“What if we could find a couple? Might be hard to find one we both appreciate,” she suggested while they enjoyed dinner.

 “I’m going to go in there and find someone I want to play with. You do what you want, Princess,” he replied blankly. Y/N chuckled a little, “Very well,” she replied. 

“Do you have a strategy?” he asked cheekily. “I was going to go in with a green flag and start fingering myself until someone who wants to stick their fat cock in there comes along,” she replied. “Good strategy,” he chuckled. 

“What about you Daddy? I don’t see you as much of a flirt,” she replied. “I can tell if a woman wants to fuck me by how long she holds my gaze,” he informed her. “You look at them until you get a signal, right? Good luck,” she replied. 

A few moments later, Y/N said, “Well I will see you in there. I have to freshen up in the restroom,” she told him. “I’ll see you in there, Princess,” he replied cheekily as she walked away from the table. 

Y/N walked to the bathroom in order to make sure she looked presentable before going into the playroom. A moment later she went to the playroom, looking for a green flag before walking in. She walked inside scanning the room for her husband. To her surprise he was already sitting down with a young woman with brown hair. 

Y/N’s eyes didn’t leave him for a second as he leaned in whispering something to the woman. His eyes made their way across the room to Y/N’s. He gently took the woman's chin in his hand, leaning in to kiss her. The woman's hand went into Severus’ hair as the woman kissed him back passionately. Y/N felt herself flushing with anger immediately. It felt as if her stomach fell into her feet when she saw him touching her.

Just then a very handsome young man around 25 stepped in front of Y/N to introduce himself. He had a black button down and trousers on just like Severus. “He said you were fucking beautiful, but this I didn’t expect,” the man announced.

 Y/N looked a little confused, “My husband? Is that your partner who is sucking on his tongue?” she asked curiously. 

“Exactly. He said I was your type. Do you want to have some fun with me?” he smiled softly at her. “Maybe. Do you have a big cock?” she giggled. 

The man unzipped his pants and pulled out his big thick cock. “Don’t mind if I do,” she smiled as she grabbed him by the cock and led him through the room to an area across from Severus and the woman. 

Y/N pushed the man down into the booth and crawled into his lap. His cock was every bit as big as Severus. “Fuck you get hard fast don’t you?” she smiled.

 “Fuck that feels so good,” the man replied as he leaned his head back. Y/N was expertly stroking his cock for him.

 “What’s my husband doing?” she asked the man. “It appears he’s fingering my wifes pussy,” the man moaned in response. “Do you like to kiss? I love it,” she asked him. 

The man took her face in his hands bringing her into a delicious soft kiss. It was different than Severus but exciting in a new way. It was unpredictable the way his mouth moved. There was no habit or familiar motion that his mouth would make. It was exciting and new.

 Y/N pulled from the kiss, whispering, “You’re a good kisser. Do you like to eat pussy?” she smirked. 

“I would love to eat your pussy,” the man replied eagerly. “It’s Princess Pussy. I’m Princess,” she said cheekily. 

“I’m Daddy, nice to meet you Princess,” the man replied. “Fuck.. Nevermind, just fuck me already,” she begged him. “Let me eat your Princess pussy until you’re ready and then Daddy will fuck you,” he replied. 

Y/N got up and immediately started undressing completely. She was making it a point not to look or think about Severus at all. She knew his eyes were searing into her back while he got his dick sucked. The man also undressed, getting between Y/N’s legs where he could lick her. 

“Oh fuck,” she moaned. She dug her fingers into the man's much shorter hair, tugging just a little. “Fuck Daddy, you’re eating my pussy so good..,” she whispered. 

The man was an expert pussy eater, flicking her just right, sucking when needed. It wasn’t long until Y/N was cumming under his tongue. “I’m cumming,” she whimpered as it washed over her. 

As she finally finished shaking, she felt the man move away from her. Her eyes opened and Severus was climbing between her legs. “You dirty little..” he growled.