Spring Break Part 8

It was a few days later at this point. The cottage had gone under contract the very next day as well as their offer being accepted for the new house. It was now Saturday morning and the two were dressing for the renaissance fare. 

“Absolutely not,” Severus announced while he watched her get dressed. Y/N chuckled in return, “Make yourself useful and tighten my corset please,” she asked him.

 “Princess, this is a lot of bust on display,” the man grumbled. The man's fingers were working on the strings of the corset, tightening them perfectly.

“The point exactly. I want to drive you crazy,” she replied. Y/N adjusted herself perfectly so her breasts were sitting high and pushed together. The man sighed, “You leave me no choice but to forcibly fuck you in this outfit tonight,” he replied blankly. 

“I cannot wait, Your Majesty,” she chuckled. Severus leaned down, giving her sweet kisses on her neck from behind. “I love how playful you are, Princess. The King cannot wait to explore your little netherparts tonight,” he whispered. 

“I’ll have to wait until everyone is asleep and sneak into the King's chambers. I would hate for the housekeepers to think me a harlot,” she giggled.

 “Fair Maiden, everyone in the castle knows you have already let every stable boy cum in that filthy little pussy. Even I heard them bragging about it. You will come to my chambers tonight and offer me the same courtesy. If you refuse,  you will be on the street,” he whispered in return. 

With a shaky voice, “My Lord, you’re not attempting to extort me, are you?” she asked. “If you resist my advances you will end up in my dungeon. I will keep you chained there and come fuck you whenever I please. I could keep you as a sex slave, a hole to fuck when I wish. Have I made myself clear?” he asked. 

“Yes, My Lord,” she replied. Her chest rose and fell from labored breathing. “Me too,” Severus chuckled behind her. “We have to get out of here before we tear these costumes off each other,” she replied. 

“I know. I don’t want to be late for the bunny pageant,” Severus replied. “Right? It would ruin the entire day,” she giggled as she finished dressing. “Suck me before we leave” he told her as he sat on the edge of the bed. Y/N watched the man start undoing his pants and taking out his hard cock. “Now,” he growled, pointing to the floor in front of him. 

Y/N knelt immediately, licking her lips on the way down before greedily wrapping her lips around him.

 “Fuck.. you are so cock hungry aren’t you? Do you ever get satisfied? I bet I need to find some more cocks for you to suck or you will go looking for them won’t you,” he asked her. 

Y/N pulled off for a second, “I love my Daddys cock the most,” before sucking him again. Severus moaned deeply, “Of course you do, Princess. It’s because Daddy takes such good care of you.. Mmm both hands,” he replied. 

The man was feeling extra controlling today so he directed her the whole time. “Suck harder.. Fuck.. Does Daddys cock taste good? Mmmm.. Look at me while you suck my cock,” he told her. 

A few moments later, “I’m so close.. Don’t you dare think about spitting it out either,” he warned her. Severus made the most beautiful noises as she furiously sucked and jerked. It was combined with the sounds of Y/N whimpering while she gave him a wet blow job. 

Severus already had his fingers dug into her hair, forcing her mouth down around him. “Take it, Princess.. Take Daddy's cum,” he growled at her. Y/N was so turned on she was still voraciously sucking and swallowing his cum until he had to pry his over sensitive cock from her hands. 

“Do you need help now?” he smirked at her. “Please,” she whimpered. Severus tucked himself back away and patted to his leg for her to sit. She sat down on his thigh and started rubbing her pussy against it. Instantly Severus could feel a wet spot on his thigh from her aching center. 

“Dripping, aren’t you?,” he asked as he held her face in his hands. He was forcing eye contact while she used his leg for her pleasure. “Yes Daddy. I get so wet sucking your cock,” she said in a shy whisper. 

“Ride my thigh just like you ride my cock, rub your pussy back and forth. Fast.. just like when you fuck Daddys cock,” he told her in a deep breathy voice. Y/N was grinding back and forth on his thigh, forcing out little whimpers from her mouth.

 “I’m close,” she whispered. “When you start cumming, lift up. I want to feel you cum on my hand,” he told her. 

It was only a couple of seconds later and she started pulsing. She lifted up and let Severus cup her trembling pussy in his hand. “Fuck, I love feeling this. You always cum so hard for Daddy,” he whispered. 

Her body writhed and trembled as his free arm held her body to him. It seemed to last forever as she came against his hand. “I’ve got you, Princess,” he whispered. “You have to stop talking to me or I won’t be able to stop cumming,” she replied in an exhausted laughter.