Perhaps I was wrong

“Did you know there was a spy or you’re just repeating what I said?” she asked curiously looking up into his eyes. “I was simply announcing what you would call that, it’s a spy. Interesting theory,” he replied thoughtfully.

 “I hate to say this but we couldn’t know if it were a teacher either

 “I hate to say this but we couldn’t know if it were a teacher either. It could possibly be a student who's being coerced,” she said hesitantly. Severus looked down at her for a moment, “You would have made a hell of a spy,” he announced. A smile spread across her face instantly, “Tell me why, Daddy,” she chuckled. 

“You’re devious. Within a second you were already onto your next theory. Is this a feeling you have or you had a vision about it?” he asked curiously. 

Y/N thought for a moment before answering, “I suppose a feeling. I haven’t had a vision about it or anything. Just.. how would people know anything about them, if it weren’t for a spy? Except for the castle with staff and students, we are very private people. Someone would have to be in one of those locations to know anything about us at all. We hid our marriage until 7 months ago,” she said. 

Y/N saw the light buld click in Severus’ eyes, “Could also be someone in our personal life, a friend, or acquaintance,” he announced. 

“Well, I highly doubt it would’ve been Cillian. He didn’t know about the twins and I doubt you left him with a brain cell,” she replied.

“I agree with that as well. I’m sure he can’t even tie his shoes now,” Severus chuckled a little before clearing his throat awkwardly. Suddenly, Charlotte started crying, interrupting this conversation. 

“We’re scaring her,” Y/N joked as she got up to retrieve their baby. “I never know if you’re joking now or if you saw something in a vision,” he scowled at her. 

“That was humor, hence my laughter afterwards,” she laughed even harder. 

“I almost said I would give you a spanking in your bear pajamas but I stopped myself. I’m not allowed to spank you anymore,” he huffed as he turned looking at her. 

“I love your fun spankings, not your teaching me a lesson spankings. I wouldn’t even mind some when I’m being a twat. It’s like a little reset button for my brain. But 30 with a belt, was too much. We both agree on that,” she replied as she picked the crying baby up.

Severus got up and went to retrieve the baby from her hands, “I get to change, you get to feed,” he tried to interject. Y/N handed the baby off to Severus, “Be my guest. She’s dirty,” she smiled up at him. 

Severus took the baby, “Of course she is. You gave her up far too easily,” he chuckled. Y/N went to sit and undo her bear pjs so Charlotte could nurse. Severus brought the changed baby over and placed her on Y/N’s lap. 

“I want to help do this. How do I place her?” he asked curiously. Y/N sort of showed him how to lay her and the angle of her mouth. 

Severus took the baby gently and pressed her against Y/N latching happily. “Thank you. You're quite handy, Headmaster,” she smiled at him as she stroked the baby's soft hair. 

“The least I can do. You are most of their care,” he frowned slightly. Y/N stroked his face gently, “Aww, Daddy. They need you just as much. I’m not nearly fast enough at changing diapers. Especially the dirty ones, I start freaking out and crying too,” she chuckled. 

Severus chuckled as well knowing it wasn’t true but it was a lovely attempt at making him feel better. “I need my Daddy. Don’t forget you are most of my care,” she laughed. 

Severus shook his head softly,”Daddy let you down at lunch. Didn’t he? I want to take very good care of my Princess when you get done. I need to make it up to you,” he replied as he moved to the sofa beside her. 

“A new pair of fun pajamas every time we argue and it’s your fault,” she announced cheekily. “Do you deserve a present every time we argue?” he asked curiously. 

“Are you admitting fault? Did I hear that wrong? But yes I do deserve a present. Plus you love spoiling your Princess. I deserve an award for putting up with you sometimes.. I swear you’re practically..” she smiled at him.

 “Ahh too bad.. Thought you were going to be bold today. I thought you found your grown up voice for a second.. I guess not.. Go back to being a meek little..,” he mocked her.

 Y/N chuckled, “Severus Snape you play a dirty game,” she said in a funny mocking voice. 

“You seem.. Much happier this afternoon,” he said. “I told you, it’s being with the girls. Pure oxytocin coursing through my veins right now,” she announced dramatically. “Perhaps I was wrong,” he admitted very softly. “I couldn’t hear that, did you say..”  she questioned cheekily.